This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    For me, a better question would be how the hell did he manage to get to the final with an x-fer ban, bunch of injuries and a total of what 13 players? Certainly not by bitching about lack of facilities, or poor quality of PP jersey or how PP is 200 years behind some random shit kicker arab league club.
    Yup. How dare CQ bitch about our lack of facilities in an attempt to improve our crumbling football infrastructure? How dare he bitch about poor kit quality because he wants our players to wear you know, normal kits? What a selfish bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
      Khiabani one of the biggest idiots in history to be handed a microphone. Pathetic at best.
      he just pose himself as an idiot and i must say he does a pretty good job of that, but in fact he is a major
      *** edited ***
      this scandalous *** edited ***has had it for CQ for a long time now, especially so since Carlos shot down his money making scheme of trying to get IFF to sign a sponsorship deal with was it Legea ? it was him and his circle of dalals who were trying to get TM to wear that instead of Adidas ...! Off course CQ didnt approve of the shitt quality of those kits and the deal fell through, since then in just a little i can stand to hear of this obnoxious asshole during games, i sensed a bunch offhanded remarks from him about the issues with Adidas kits and later on games flat out targeting Carlos with typical tanehaye razli irooni..!!
      and absolute horseshitt he was spewing tonight made me wanna reach through the computer screen and choke the obnoxious *** edited ***.!!
      yeki inja goft "khalayegh har che layegh"..! gol goft be khoda ....!
      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 01-18-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        he just pose himself as an idiot and i must say he does a pretty good job of that, but in fact he is a major tokhse madarghaveh ..!
        this scandalous SOB has had it for CQ for a long time now, especially so since Carlos shot down his money making scheme of trying to get IFF to sign a sponsorship deal with was it Legea ? it was him and his circle of dalals who were trying to get TM to wear that instead of Adidas ...! Off course CQ didnt approve of the shitt quality of those kits and the deal fell through, since then in just a little i can stand to hear of this obnoxious asshole during games, i sensed a bunch offhanded remarks from him about the issues with Adidas kits and later on games flat out targeting Carlos with typical tanehaye razli irooni..!!
        and absolute horseshitt he was spewing tonight made me wanna reach through the computer screen and choke the obnoxious mofo..!!
        yeki inja goft "khalayegh har che layegh"..! gol goft be khoda ....!
        You made my day with your curse load ed statement. I am laughing laudly. It was Givova by the way.

Comment

Somehow i feel ashamed seeing Khiabani, he can cry in any minute, we are human beeings it can happen on TV but man control yourself who the fck are you always playing the man who has to cry for iran and iranians, do your job and thats it

Comment

For me, a better question would be how the hell did he manage to get to the final with an x-fer ban, bunch of injuries and a total of what 13 players? Certainly not by bitching about lack of facilities, or poor quality of PP jersey or how PP is 200 years behind some random shit kicker arab league club.
            I think how you compare coaches at this level is different. CQ is a top level coach, Ivankovic was and never has been at his level.

CQ was assistant at Manchester united, coach at Real Madrid and Portugal.

Ivankovic coached Dinamo Zagreh and Hannover 96.

Comment

Cause he ain't a world class coach. Look at it from his perspective. What's his modus operandi? Bitch and whine about bad facilities, pitch, weather, jersey, ref, kooft, zahremar, etc. And then defend for 90 min and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat via a handful of counter attacks. And once he does win, he talks shit. Now compare that with Branko. What's his modus operandi? Always smiling, keeping his head down, focused on his club and his mission, good manners and respectful to everyone. Plays attacking football that people actually enjoy watching and brought the fans back into stadiums. random PP matches in IPL gets way more attendance in Azadi than official TM matches? Why?

Poor Branko was just doing his job, CQ has been attacking him non-stop because he's an occupational hazard for him. He was doing the same thing to GN when he was doing well in IPL too early on.

Lastly why would a "world class" coach stay in Iran for 8 years and beg for another 4 years? Isn't he always bitching and moaning about lack of everything? Why doesn't he go back to coaching Real Madrid? And Manchester United - I hear they haven't been doing so well in the past 5 years? Do you think he'd stay in Iran for a second if he had a remotely comparative offer? He's a rabid dog personality wise and single trick pony coaching wise. Ask any Portuguese football fan how they rate CQ. If he leaves Iran he'll end up in either chinese league or an arab league and they'll spit him out in 6 months.
              So is Lippi not a "world class coach" because he's coaching China right now?

The fact that CQ's previous job was coaching Portugal (and Man U assistant before that) doesn't make him world class?

Branko is somehow more effective because he smiles and is mild-mannered (or maybe, "moozee", as we say)? Are we forgetting what a bloody mess he made during his time as NT coach?

It's CQs fault that TM matches are less well attended than PP matches?

CQ bitches and moans about lack of resources to somehow benefit himself, and NOT to benefit the national team (hello, PEC)

Is it that hard to believe that the man has stayed in Iran because he's adored by his players, makes good money, and sees the chance to make history (3 WC appearances and a potential AC win after 40+ years)? Do you really think a 66 year old wants to deal with the weekly BS of coaching a club team? Everyone knows that highly-paid national team coaching jobs are a DREAM for older, seasoned coach. Great money, chance to make WC, generally less pressure and WAY less work than club coaching. What's the surprise, here?

Unfortunately our culture is diseased. Self-sabotage is in our DNA. CQ's random outbursts are very disappointing but make no mistake, the problem most of his critics have with him is jealousy. pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                I think how you compare coaches at this level is different. CQ is a top level coach, Ivankovic was and never has been at his level.

CQ was assistant at Manchester united, coach at Real Madrid and Portugal.

Ivankovic coached Dinamo Zagreh and Hannover 96.
                Yes, Carlos is a world class manager and a level above Ivankovic. To be fair Ivankovic achieved a lot on his class too. Persepolis had 2 IPL titles a semi final and a runner up in ACL in two years.

Comment

Only in Iran! 🤦
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

158 replies in this? You guys love soap operas too much.

We all know what problems our football faces and that Queiroz is an emotional man.

Now let's talk football again.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Carlos is right about Sport Minister not wanting him and half of the blames go to Taj for disobeying Sport Minister and not telling the truth to CQ. If Sport Minister doesn't support the manager of national team, CQ can do nothing. It is logical to leave. Persepolis has been used by ministry and IFF to create tension and yank CQ out of Iran. CQ was just wrong about Sport Ministry supporting Persepolis part. Persepolis name has been used by creating BS between CQ and Branko by media/IFF/sport ministry.

Think about it if Persepolis fans were behind CQ, sport ministry could not touch him.

When the tension started between CQ and Branko? Team melli camps and ACL having conflicts. Who was responsible for making the schedule right? IFF. What did happen later? Branko, Ghalenoi,... complained about schedule, IFF did nothing and CQ bash at clubs. Media took over and made it like a shitstorm.

Comment

If you all heard or read CQ’s full interview you will see why the reaction from kiabani, CQ basically blamed every difficulty team Eli has had with the sports minister and connected him to perspolise, he even managed to get Khamenei involved.

As I mentioned before, I’ve meet CQ a few times as the group i work with sponsors him, he loves coaching Iran for many reasons, and he wants s to continue. He wants to continue because he basically gets away with anything in Iran, he wouldn’t have it so easy anywhere else. This was his last cry out to try and get a new contract. You all think he has better offers but he doesn’t. You guys all seem to forget that he wasn’t successful anywhere. Even on Fox they where saying that the guys only known as sir Alex furgisons assistant.
                        I like everything he has done for the team, but he has nothing new to add to our team, he hasn’t helped at all in the junior level.
                        We need some new blood after the afc, the bad blood he has created with everyone will make it impossible for him to stay anyway.
                        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

That's interesting you bring up the transfer ban.. a transfer ban that was caused because of domestic Perspolis fans bitching and moaning to Taremi for trying to go to Turkey. I dont know what they get up to but thats a toxic portion of our fans there.

We had a lot of near misses in that run-up. It wasn't a "demanding" free flowing attacking football that got us to the final. I forget if it was the QF or SF but we were basically eliminated and a bone-headed mistake of a header gave Mensha the free goal we needed. We collapsed in Japan in the second half, which is the sign of a weaker coach. Throwback to GN(who for all discussion is worse than both Branko/CQ) would take a lead, immediately defend and lose the game soon after.

I know this is strange in a culture where you either stay quiet and compliant or complain and get hanged... but you are allowed to ask for more than your current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            CQ is supposed to be a world class coach. why would a World Class coach in the middle of a tournament tell the world that "Iranian people don't have bread to eat but Perspolis players took a first class flight to Japan"?? what the fuck do the two have with each other? saying that Government is helping Perspolis? which is total lie? which is something you expect from some sore SS or Sepahan fan, but from a first class coach??? ?
                            If Iranian people don't have bread to eat then why should they pay $2M a year to CQ .
                            Does that ever cross CQ's mind? I doubt it.

Comment

The “not having bread to eat” wasn’t about the Iranian people, he was talking about some people on his coaching team, and saying how IFF can’t pay them and then they get first class tickets for PP to go to Japan
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                                If Iranian people don't have bread to eat then why should they pay $2M a year to CQ .
                                Does that ever cross CQ's mind? I doubt it.
                                Lol what does people’s bread eating have anything to do with CQ? Are you suggesting that CQ should start worrying about Iranian people’s bread and butter? For real bro?

Plus $2 million for the IR is peanuts. Go to Canada big cities such as Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa for yourself and see how these IR agents and bache akhoonds own $10-$20 million homes in the most upscale neighborhoods.

Sorry for the thread deviation folks. Had to step in right here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X