This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Seems like everyone has united to help TM fail in Asian Cup. It's a shame, I am truly disgusted by these acts!
    yes, because everyone is a Vatanforoush. only CQ and his supporters are true Iranian and true TM fans.

I guarantee you anything had any of these players who are bashing CQ on their social media been with TM in UAE, they would have all been supporting CQ by giving pro-Queiroz interviews. Even Seyed Jalal and Ali Alipour. At similar situations in the past Seyed Jalal had stood strong by CQ, condemning those who opposed Queiroz.
    Hypocrisy at work blatantly!
    no not hypocrisy. Vatanforoush is the common word used these day by true Iranian nationalists.. Vatanforush Like Karimi, Khiabani, Adel Ferdousipour, Jalali, Kamal Kamyabinia, soursh Rafei.. should I keep going with the list or you get the idea?

now, please go ahead and remove the "Thanks" from my post.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      Can we all stop discussing these issues? Negative discussions may hurt our National Team.

We have important games ahead.

I am NOT bothered by what has been said. CQ can say what he wants, the translator should not translate all of his stuff.
      Yes, maybe we should stop discussing them because, as interesting as these discussions might be, by now they're moot as both CNN and The Washington Post have reported that Queiroz will be signing a contract to coach Colombia by the end of the week. ("Alvaro Alvarez, who is vice president of the Colombian football federation, told a local radio station on Monday that an agreement with Queiroz is close and could be wrapped up by the end of the week," reports the Washington Post.)

The verbal altercation between Queiroz and Iranian sports authorities might have been an attempt by him to publicly voice his displeasure about the state of affaires before he leaves. Frankly, I'm a bit concerned about player moral and how that might impact our performance against a resilient team such as Oman. Not meaning to be negative, but we should all approach the remaining games with open minds, temper our expectations a bit, and hope that IFF's treatment of Mr. Queiroz has in fact helped galvanize the players, serving as a catalyst to reach the top. In the meantime, thank you IFF.

Comment

I was wondering why TM players were playing so nervously against Iraq. Now I understand why. It was painful to here CQ. In his voice and face one can see how hard it is for CQ to leave TM and Iran. He truly loves Iran and TM. I never forget his expression and the joy in his face after TM scored against Portugal. He is truly a gift to Iranian football. People like khiabani are popets they say what they asked them to say by selling their integrity and human decency.
        Last edited by Siavash; 01-17-2019, 08:50 PM. Reason: Miss spell

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          I was wondering why TM players were playing so nervously against Iraq. Now I understand why. It was painful to here CQ. In his voice and face one can see how hard it is for CQ to leave TM and Iran. He truly loves Iran and TM. I never forget his expression and the joy in his face after TM scored against Portugal. He is truly a gift you Iranian football. People like khiabsny are popets they say what they asked them to say by selling their integrity and human decency.
          I feel exactly the same way, he is passionate and this is hurting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            fuck Khiabani and his fucking bullshit nonsense.
            he is a fucking traitor. stirring emotions with baseless propaganda.
            fuck him
            And who exactly did he betray tonight? I mean you are a sensible man. who did he betray?
            Steering emotions? Khiabani is khiabani. so I am not here to talk about him. but look who is on the other side!!

CQ is supposed to be a world class coach. why would a World Class coach in the middle of a tournament tell the world that "Iranian people don't have bread to eat but Perspolis players took a first class flight to Japan"?? what the fuck do the two have with each other? saying that Government is helping Perspolis? which is total lie? which is something you expect from some sore SS or Sepahan fan, but from a first class coach???

.. shoma begoo... che rabti dareh een harfeh CQ be noon-e mardom? except for steering bullshit emotions what other good comes of out this low class kor kori? holding TM hostage and blaming his team's crappy display of football and everything else that is wrong with his fucking life on Perspolis and his fans, to create what? hate? help his team? what does his fucking team get from these bullshit crap the he keeps spewing out everyday?
            what happened to "White flag for three weeks"?

out of sudden after 8 years, our world class coach is really so worried about the "Iranians not having bread on their table" and he shows it by whining about Perspolis players taking first class flight to Japan while the vice minister is there in camp giving him and his undeserving players 450 thousand euros for beating Yemen and Vietnam!!!!!!!!!

who is the traitor here?

Comment

Hosseini? I doubt he did that. I think you may have mistaken Nekounam with Jalal?
              Both of them did so

Comment

Khiayabani needs medication

I watched the entire CQ’s interview, he did not say one bad word about Iran

Or Iranian people.

What is his problem talking crap about CQ ????

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

You can convince them that their emperor's new clothes (Branko) are beautiful and someone who has literally changed our footballs present and future (Queiroz) is anti-iranian. And they will call you the brainwashed one.

Same thing is easy in politics.

Sombre

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                  Actually Emperor was Afshin Qotbi. Branko is “Professor” [emoji1][emoji1738]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                    C

Poor Branko....
                    Why is Branko still in Iran?

How come Croatia don't want him back? How come the one time he went up against a solid foundation team like Kashima he came up blank with no answer?

Comment

Well one thing is gurranteed that even if CQ wins the Cup with Iran 🇮🇷 He will
                      Still leave TM.

I am very shocked by the timing of CQ ‘s interview and find it to be a
                      Mistake at this point.

I agree with the content of his interview but the timing was wrong.

He for sure will not stay with TM as long as Soltanifar is the minister.
                      So consider him gone after the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Well one thing is gurranteed that even if CQ wins the Cup with Iran 🇮🇷 He will
                        Still leave TM.

I am very shocked by the timing of CQ ‘s interview and find it to be a
                        Mistake at this point.

I agree with the content of his interview but the timing was wrong.

He for sure will not stay with TM as long as Soltanifar is the minister.
                        So consider him gone after the AC.
                        actually, it can help TM. you ask why?because all the media attention in on CQ, the players can easily focus and play thier heart out, and not worry about media picking on them

Comment

I just listen to CQ's interview: what he said was again about corruption in the iranian football. The mofia again hijack his interview and overblown it. if anyone has an ounce of brain, they would support CQ. Unfortunately, they took advantage of bunch of gov and ghosaleh fans to put PP vs CQ. very sad!!.

I really hope CQ wins the cup and leaves on a high note. beshashe be en oskola.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Actually Emperor was Afshin Qotbi. Branko is “Professor” [emoji1][emoji1738]

What did Ferdosipour say to CQ that was bad? Is there video of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              What did Ferdosipour say to CQ that was bad? Is there video of this?
                              I posted it here earlier on. He didn’t really say anything bad

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Why is Branko still in Iran?

How come Croatia don't want him back? How come the one time he went up against a solid foundation team like Kashima he came up blank with no answer?
                                For me, a better question would be how the hell did he manage to get to the final with an x-fer ban, bunch of injuries and a total of what 13 players? Certainly not by bitching about lack of facilities, or poor quality of PP jersey or how PP is 200 years behind some random shit kicker arab league club.

Comment

Working...
                                X