Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this Alireza Beiranvand?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ترجمه پست صفحه اول: این بیرانوند کیست *که همه عالم دیوانه او؟

ا

Comment

Burak if you can get your contacts to wangle him a move to Trabzonspor that would be great. I don't mind where he goes for club football as long as he is the starter.

Comment

How is this guy not in a top8 european league?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          ترجمه پست صفحه اول: این بیرانوند کیست *که همه عالم دیوانه او؟

ا
          The turkish post also says he has shocked every one! it is about his long throws....apparently they are dicovering his 70-80 yard throws

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
            The turkish post also says he has shocked every one! it is about his long throws....apparently they are dicovering his 70-80 yard throws
            Indeed. Abedzadeh did the same many times in the past when he played.
            But I admit Beirnavand’s throws are awesome, even further than Abedzadeh I believe, and even assist the goalscorer.
            We have also long out throws deep in penalty area. Its becoming an Iranian thing slowly
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Burak if you can get your contacts to wangle him a move to Trabzonspor that would be great. I don't mind where he goes for club football as long as he is the starter.
              I am sharing a lot of informations about him at my Twitter account for Iranian football.

I told a lot of times his name but FIFA gave transfer ban to us. And he is expensive for Trabzonspor. I guess managers dont pay this money.

He is incredible goalkeeper. I like him and see at my team of course.

Comment

chitori Ahmed?
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Kasra. View Post
                  How is this guy not in a top8 european league?
                  Bias.

Him and Azmoun proved to the whole world they are able to do world class performance against the best. Don't want to be offtopic with Azmoun as he f** badly the lazio opportunity. But Beiro also had multiple articled on international medias about his story, the CR7 penalty and now asian cup.

And zero real interest after two transfer windows!!!! wow

Comment

I believe that Beiranvand is the kind of player that performs better if he plays in Iran. I dont believe that he has the right personality to succeed in european clubs. Im always for a european transfer but the two players that I believe is better off in Iran is Beiranvand and Rezaeian. They are already huge stars and they have an ego and I believe that Beiranvand will struggle if he makes the move to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                      I believe that Beiranvand is the kind of player that performs better if he plays in Iran. I dont believe that he has the right personality to succeed in european clubs. Im always for a european transfer but the two players that I believe is better off in Iran is Beiranvand and Rezaeian. They are already huge stars and they have an ego and I believe that Beiranvand will struggle if he makes the move to Europe.
                      i feel that the biggest hurdle is his language barrier. It´s extremely important for a goalkeeper to communicate properly with the defence and other teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                        I can understand that, but will he have a GK coach, competitive continental and league competitions that will boost him and help him to keep/improve his level?

Comment

some unbelievable stats from Alireza. Someone posted this on twitter.

Alireza Beiranvand in Official games with Iran (Excluding Friendlies):

19 Games
                          16 Clean Sheets
                          4 Goals Conceded

Only Spain, Portugal and Syria have scored against him!

Comment

During that time, Kevin Prince Boateng is going to Barcelona..

Comment

Alireza needs to transfer to Europe but transfer to a decent club. Any mid-lower top 5 European league will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                During that time, Kevin Prince Boateng is going to Barcelona..
                                He is one of those with a superagency behind him. He's very good friends with Dejagah, but look where Dejagah is!

Comment

Working...
                                X