Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this Alireza Beiranvand?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

what minute of the game was this throw? I want to see it live

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ong-throw.html
        Truly a special player and one of a kind. Some are calling his throw the longest throw in history of football. This long throw pays off as its a great counter attack tactic. I heard he use to play this game as a kid in Lorestan which you threw heavy rocks and had to see who can throw it the farthest. That's how he got that arm.
        The game you're talking about is a traditional game of lorestan and my hometown (and possibly other regions)
        Use to play this myself .. and it's not simply 'the farthest'. You have to hit a target .. so it's pretty much a game of strength and precision
        It's called پلان (pelan) by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
          If beiranvand was japanese brasilian or whatever except iranian he will already be in a top 5 team, this is sad but true
          True.
          Not too late. Persepolis can make it happen for him if tgey want.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

There's no question about it that he easily deserves to play in a top 4 league. One of our few players I can confidently say that about.

Comment

Biro is a lot better than half of the EPL starting keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                Beiranvand and Mbappe in one team...what this would be....PSG should sign Beiranvand..
                Ive said this before. He should take over Buffon after he retires.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It was just about a year ago that we were worried about our #1 keeper going into the World Cup. What a difference a year makes. Honestly, its a wonderful thing to see happen to such a humble and hard working person. The confidence and calmness he brings to TM now is amazing. The amazing thing is the more pressure on him the better he does.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    what minute of the game was this throw? I want to see it live
                    It won’t be live now will it , it will be a reply you watch 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                      It won’t be live now will it , it will be a reply you watch 🙄
                      Haha ok smart ass...the replay... instead help out lol

Comment

Legend...

Comment

With the ongoing shenanigans, I think now is the time to stand behind the team. I made the following clip, hope it's worth something. Enjoy!
                          https://twitter.com/_SHWNJ/status/10...242543616?s=19

Please show your support online & in person in anyway you can, and don't let some hijack the mood & TM's glorious path and progress .
                          Last edited by Under Lahaf; 01-18-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

he can 100% go to besiktas . easily.

Comment

his legendary throws are even mentioned in this famous german magazine:

https://www.11freunde.de/video/irans...nder-torhueter

Comment

Best thing of all - he is only 26. He has ~10 years more.

Comment

Working...
                                X