Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't we prefer KSA to get top of group E or be runner ups? If runner up they will have to play Japan so one of the powerhouses will have to knock the other out, but if they top it they'll land on the other bracket.

Comment

Hello PFDC Nation!

Comment

I am glad Japan is in same bracket as Iran. To be champion of Asia you need to beat the best.

Comment

Comment

Don't we want to play Bangladesh next round? Wait Bangladesh did not advance... darn it. There goes our chances of winning the cup.

Comment

Lets treat Oman like Oman... and we will be fine... everyone needs to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                no I get your point, as I have been saying before looks TM fans fear all the teams from Oman and Qatar to Japan. As i said before only team that we seem to want to play all the way to gold is North Korea!

you need to mature a little. I don't want to hand out warnings, and no worries you can call me personally anything you want but my red line is when you cross the line and offend rest of the users. I am going to edit your original post, but next time you will be banned for a week and then 3 months and finally lifetime.

thanks

10 days warning!
                Sir yes sir!! Thank you so much for just a warning. You do know that if banned members can easily reopen another account back up right? Just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever View Post
                  Lets treat Oman like Oman... and we will be fine... everyone needs to relax.
                  Right.. remember Azmoun getting 2 goals off 2 headers against them in WCQ? They don't have Al Habsi and even though their backup is good he is no Al-Habsi.

Comment

It’s not a big deal at all to face Japan in the semis. What’s the point of being champion of Asia if you can’t say you’ve beaten the other real contender?

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                      Sir yes sir!! Thank you so much for just a warning. You do know that if banned members can easily reopen another account back up right? Just saying..

of course, and if i really want to I can start banning all the Ips that match or continuously ban a member who offends and if he decides to repeat offenses under newly created usernames that's his problem.

eventually immature members give up or mature enough and behave. we have had that problem before. Seeing you being here for a few years, I am sure you see the point.

Comment

Hello ladies and gentleman!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Unless Qatar beats or ties the Saudis, what looked like a dream bracket an hour ago when Uzbekistan was leading Japan, just became pretty nasty.

We will have a tough fast-paced match against China in the Quarters while Japan have a pretty easy match against Jordan
                          I am sure that Australia would disagree with your 2nd point.

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever
                            Hello Ladies and Gentleman!
                            Please stop

Comment

How is everyone doing?

Comment

Fans like myself that want NK, want it as when it comes to Iran, Arab teams resort to a non-footballing game of nerves and at times grass-rolling, with NK we are guaranteed a game of Football.

As I said before any 3rd team we get in the next round are beatable so no worries on that score.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X