Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    JPN defense is soorakh.

I would rather face them than KOR, KSA or AUS before the final.
    They are offensively a lot better than us. And no their Defense isn't soorakh. Maybe not as stable as ours but still ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
      you can be as alpha and brave and big as you want (both muscles and sexually) and richest person in the world and smartest and most handsome. Good for you!
      But we would like to tell our readers that PFDC is an open forum for ALL PERSIAN FOOTBALL FANS. gay or straight, "alpha or beta" or sissy as you put it. I think we need to change our mindset..
      thanks and congrats on being an alpha
      You are missing the point, fear is a sign of weakness. Unfortunately a lot of TM fans are fearful of certain match ups. Hopefully TM does not have that mindset. edited. My deepest apologies.
      Last edited by Under Lahaf; 01-17-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

PK for Qatar

Comment

New drinking game.. everytime you hear "Khatira Jedan" or "Muntakhabel" you drink.

Comment

penalty qatar!

Comment

They missed it

Comment

Omg missed penalty

Comment

Both teams have been playing well. The speed and pace of the game is really good.

Comment

1-0 for Qatar

Comment

If (big if!) Lebanon qualifies, Alexander Michel will be suspended next match (2 yellow). No idea how important he is for them!

Comment

how do we watch the game? any link?
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

scroll down slightly and click play.... Great quality

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            how do we watch the game? any link?
                            http://bringmethanos.com/event/afc-f...ree-stream-03/

Comment

Almoez reminds me of eto

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                                You are missing the point, fear is a sign of weakness. Unfortunately a lot of TM fans are fearful of certain match ups. Hopefully TM does not have that mindset. edited. My deepest apologies.

no I get your point, as I have been saying before looks TM fans fear all the teams from Oman and Qatar to Japan. As i said before only team that we seem to want to play all the way to gold is North Korea!

you need to mature a little. I don't want to hand out warnings, and no worries you can call me personally anything you want but my red line is when you cross the line and offend rest of the users. I am going to edit your original post, but next time you will be banned for a week and then 3 months and finally lifetime.

thanks

10 days warning!

Comment

Working...
                                X