Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather play Japan in the semi's than the Saudi's. At least with Japan we don't have to think about secondary stuff and both teams will just play football and the best team will advance.

With the Saudi's there is just too much side stuff to worry about. AFC will do everything in their power to squeeze them through to the finals, especially in an anti-Iran country like the UAE, who basically are Saudi's butt-lickers anyway.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Don't worry too much about the bracket.

We have to play tough games no matter what and we still have a decent bracket.

Asia Cup 2015, Iran and Japan thought they have easy brackets and look what happened!

Comment

lmao North Korea just scored on a free kick against Lebanon. Looks like we will be playing Oman. No way Lebanon scores 5 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Don't worry too much about the bracket.
          We have to play tough games no matter what and we still have a decent bracket.
          Asia Cup 2015, Iran and Japan thought they have easy brackets and look what happened!
          Ben Williams happened

Comment

Maybe North Korea will score enough to advance.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
              Any 3 goal margin win for LEB will knock out VIE.
              They need a 4 goal margin I believe, according to the simulator. Plus, NK just scored.

Comment

North Korea just need 8 goals to qualify

Comment

Both Saudi and Qatar are fielding their A-team players

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
                    North Korea just need 8 goals to qualify
                    why 8 goal?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                      why 8 goal?
                      Goal difference

Comment

Oman will be fine on Sunday. Lets just take it one game at a time. If we claim to be best in asia lets act like it. This is Asian. Nobody to fear. Stop the BS fighting yall! Dont act like / EDITED BY UL
                        Last edited by Under Lahaf; 01-17-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

It's incredible how chos Arab teams play until they play against us.

They go from sheikh who spends all day at the new Shake Shack on Naft boulevard to Green Beret Spartan Immortal in a snap.

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                            Oman will be fine on Sunday. Lets just take it one game at a time. If we claim to be best in asia lets act like it. This is Asian. Nobody to fear. Stop the BS fighting yall! Dont act like beta ............. edited

please don't make fun of people and their sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                              please don't make fun of people and their sexuality.
                              LOL! You just proved my point. NVM I guess you fall into that category ?

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
                                LOL! You just proved my point. NVM I guess you fall into that category ?
                                you can be as alpha and brave and big as you want (both muscles and sexually) and richest person in the world and smartest and most handsome. Good for you!

But we would like to tell our readers that PFDC is an open forum for ALL PERSIAN FOOTBALL FANS. gay or straight, "alpha or beta" or sissy as you put it. I think we need to change our mindset..

thanks and congrats on being an alpha

Comment

Working...
                                X