Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsportsmenlike from Japan

Comment

Japan plays football not tactics. Good for them. They have invested wisely.

Comment

Japan is a far better team than Saudi Arabia but for AFC party bazi purposes, I'd rather play them in the SF than the Saudis.

Comment

Japan make it look so effortless.

Like you get the feel that they aren't even trying most the time, but they can go from gear 5 to gear 2 at will and score. So weird and scary !

Comment

Uzbekistan's defense really doesn't look good this half. Japan will probably hold on to the lead and win, maybe even score for a 3-1 win.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              Like you get the feel that they aren't even trying most the time, but they can go from gear 5 to gear 2 at will and score. So weird and scary !
              Yes, it's really scary. They look so mediocre at times, then all from nowhere they will make amazing plays.
              I think this tournament stands between South Korea and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                That's it! I don't have doubts that Japan will win this Asian Cup. Regardless of which bracket they will go. They are hands down the strongest side out there without disrespect to our Teammelli. If Japan is in our bracket then expect a semi-finals exit for us.

Comment

Come on Uzbekistan.

Comment

Wow, what an idiotic play from UZB

Comment

2-1 Goal Oman. WTF

Comment

crap. Oman scores. TKM GK is probably the worst one at his position in this entire asian cup
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

And its Oman...

Comment

If I was KSa or Qatar... maybe I would be okay with staying 2nd ... don’t you think? Going against Iraq vs Japan next round and eventually Iran ...

Comment

Damn it Oman scores means Palestine is likely out

Comment

3-1 Oman. This TKM keeper sucks badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X