Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group E & Group F Final Matchday [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a goal by Shomurodov. That's it, we're into the final.

Comment

And Japan equalize XD

Honestly, the situation where Japan AND Saudi Arabia end up on the bottom bracket is slim. We might as well accept that we'll potentially face one in the SF. For context, we have never beaten the Saudis in the 3 times we have faced them in the elimination rounds of the Asian Cup.

Comment

If the Oman game stays a draw then they are both out.

Comment

I dont want to play oman
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Let's hope Uzbekistan can hold.

Remember, Japan scores right away when someone scores on them. They are such a professional team.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              I dont want to play oman
              Yeah they are the toughest possible 3rd place team. they were unlucky in both of their matches vs Japan and Uzbekistan. let's just hope Turkmens can hold on for another half.

Comment

Shomurodov ke gole Ozbakestan ra zad baazikone badi nist.

Ham az nazare jesmi ham az nazare tekniki shabihe Sardar ast va dar Rostov ham baazi mikone, hehe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Palestine, Lebanon and N. Korea are easy opponents. This Oman team is not.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    I dont want to play oman

we don't want to play anyone, only country so far people seem to be okay with is North Korea; for quarter, semi and final....

Comment

link for japan game please, for some reason i keep ending up with Oman with my link

Comment

By their starting line up we can see that Japan doesn't really care to finish top.
                        They only want to rest starters and give the backups some playing time.
                        I guess they are happy with the draw. It will remain 1-1.

I also think Saudis will rather finish 2nd and go to our bracket.
                        They must think that with some ref help they can eliminate us. They certainly don't want to have all South Korea, Japan and Australia in their bracket.
                        It's just too much to handle even with bribing refs.

So get ready guys. Our bracket will be Iran, Saudi, Uzbeks and Jordan and China.

The death bracket will be Japan, South Korea, Australia, Qatar, Iraq and UAE.

Comment

FFS Saudis will just bribe the ref or murder his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            link for japan game please, for some reason i keep ending up with Oman with my link
                            https://myoplay.net/op-afc-hd4/
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

TKM GK one amateur play after another

Comment

2-1 Goal Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X