No announcement yet.

Iran vs Iraq Post Match Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ doesn't "save" players. We don't really have a B team, that's the beauty of our squad. All 21 players (excluding 2nd and 3rd goalie) are used depending on what our goal is in each match, and what is required tactically. Fatigue or yellow cards are also factors. We played not to lose and avoid suspensions. Mission accomplished. From now on we will be playing to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      What is going on with Hosseini? Since he was benched in Trabzon he isn't the same player.
      Not a single thing worries me more than Hosseini and PAG seeming rusty. Both are mid-way through their first season in Europe. Maybe they've lost a bit of confidence. Neither looked as air-tight as we're used to seeing them.

Comment

Great content and grades from https://twitter.com/metricastats - everyone on Twitter, follow them.

For the first time in this tournament, you can see the Metrica Score of Iran's players against Iraq. Individually, most of our players had an average game.

Comment

Nice to see moments like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BstqBIvHIcu/

At the end of the day, they're just human beings and there's no need for pointless hostility.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

At the end of the day, they're just human beings and there's no need for pointless hostility.
            Haha love that he asked him if he crossed it with his left or right. Really nice to see a moment like that

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

Great to see, Bashar and beiro were with each other for a quick second post game too. What’s sad is stuff like that makes more ppl here cringe than admire those moments.....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is so bad. he shouldnt get a single minute anymore.

Taremi, Torabi and Ghodoos must start

Comment

Another post match interview: I love this host and Sardar +/- Taremi are hilarious!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstjJ3kA...d=dfp2yrasiaq5

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Another post match interview: I love this host and Sardar +/- Taremi are hilarious!

Azmoun's comment in the end

Now that I have kind of calmed down, I don't think this result is as bad as I previously thought. Main thing is that we finished 1st in our group.

Comment

Please don't give Jahanbakhsh an excuse. He is always dissappointing. I hope CQ will bench him for the rest of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                        Please don't give Jahanbakhsh an excuse. He is always dissappointing. I hope CQ will bench him for the rest of the tournament.
                        I wish we called up Alipour ;( Idk any other TM player that has that pace where you can send him through balls and they get on the end of it...

Jahanbakhsh still looked injured and still in the process of recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Azmoun's comment in the end

Now that I have kind of calmed down, I don't think this result is as bad as I previously thought. Main thing is that we finished 1st in our group.
                          this is a mockery of an interview on sardar's part instead of showing some respect he's talking sh!t after he got shut down....what a sore loser shows he still hasn't grown up. what was worst of all when tarek came by and the interviewer praised him and said what a good game he played Sardar could barely speak. khaak to saresh is all I can say.....he should take notes from beiranvand's post match interview!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

we dont have another striker option besides Azmoun?

God he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              this is a mockery of an interview on sardar's part instead of showing some respect he's talking sh!t after he got shut down....what a sore loser shows he still hasn't grown up. what was worst of all when tarek came by and the interviewer praised him and said what a good game he played Sardar could barely speak. khaak to saresh is all I can say.....he should take notes from beiranvand's post match interview!
                              I seriously hope you are joking when you say that. In the off chance that you aren’t, by your logic it’s ok if Resan says he is going to destroy our team, but it’s not OK for Azmoun to make a sarcastic reply? Khaak to saresh? You seriously sound like you supported Iraq during this match and are Iraqi. Can’t believe what I’ve just read, SMH! Please do not bother supporting TM in this tournament anymore or cheering when Iran won against Vietnam because of 2 goals from this brilliant man, Sardar Azmoun. (The same player you say that should “grow up”)

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

God he sucks
                              Sucks so much that we beat Vietnam because of him? And being Iran’s highest active goalscorer? Jamesh kon baba!!! Can’t believe what I’m reading today

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

God he sucks
                                If Azmoun sucks then may god help us considering that our next best option is Ansarifard..

Comment

Working...
                                X