Iraqi sport website similar to PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraqi sport website similar to PFDC?

Prior to Iran - Iraq game tomorrow (Wednesday Jan. 16) , I could not find an Iraqi sports site with comments from their fans.

There was Al-Iraqi sports site about five years ago which it does not exist any more.

Please share an Iraqi sport site similar to PFDC where their fans post comments in English. There are two available but both are in Arabic.

Thanks.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

The closest I found is a twitter account: https://twitter.com/IraqiProPlayers

Comment

I used to watch the Al-Iraqi and it was full of delusional people. Example -> "Ali Adnan can play for any team in the world"

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        Prior to Iran - Iraq game tomorrow (Wednesday Jan. 16) , I could not find an Iraqi sports site with comments from their fans.

There was Al-Iraqi sports site about five years ago which it does not exist any more.

Please share an Iraqi sport site similar to PFDC where their fans post comments in English. There are two available but both are in Arabic.

Thanks.
        I am sure this is not the case with you but some fans always exchange negative comments with the Fans and discussion Board of other country's which provides tension.
        I remember this happened a few years ago with the Chinese fans discussion board when iran played china, some Teenage fans entered the Chinese board and cursed out their fans & players.

Comment

Originally posted by کیومرث View Post
          I am sure this is not the case with you but some fans always exchange negative comments with the Fans and discussion Board of other country's which provides tension.
          I remember this happened a few years ago with the Chinese fans discussion board when iran played china, some Teenage fans entered the Chinese board and cursed out their fans & players.
          Welcome to PFDC. I hope you will have a good time and experience.
          My intention is to find out what their fans write about Iran - Iraq match. That is all. I am not going to join, as I did not join Al-Iraqi web site and just read the comments.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Welcome to PFDC. I hope you will have a good time and experience.
            My intention is to find out what their fans write about Iran - Iraq match. That is all. I am not going to join, as I did not join Al-Iraqi web site and just read the comments.
            AIrani,
            Thank you for welcoming me, I have been viewing this site for years but did not have time to join, start a thread or respond to one.
            I have been a member of another site for almost 25 years with no issue but after starting a thread here, I have been told I have an agenda, was given infraction and was threaten to be banned which is shocking (even the body of my thread was deleted so that others can't read it which was harmless, it was about my experience with the channel showing iran games in the US). we all escaped our government for this very reason so was shocked to have this treatment here & kind of disappointed.

Comment

I know Arabic, and in social media, they are very optimistic, very few of them are being realistic and talking about their possible loss against team melli. In Al-Kass Channel (Qatari sports channel) the Iraqi guests keep reminding us of the 2015 match. (There is also one Iranian guest who speaks Arabic)

But Younes Mahmoud who is a guest there as well predicted an equalizer. The program talks about the teams who will play against each other the next day. They were talking about team melli but in Arabic but I would like to share this part with you guys, just skip to 3:42:30 (The guy with gray hair being emotional is the Iranian guest) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3TKi84XYe0&t=13353s

Comment

Check out big soccer

Comment

Outside PFDC, forums are dead. People are on social media. Iraqis are mostly on Twitter.

Comment

OMG! I remember this website, I use to meet up with this chick from the site - she lived so close to me lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X