Im worried about fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Not pointless. I said im worried about fatigue.. most of the members here say dont worry. Meaning amiri ebrahimi azmoun taremi dejahah wont get tired or over worked if we make it to the finals...
    Others say okay if we have fatigue our bench is deep enough
    Im not saying they are wrong. Im saying if our cm and strikers get tired and the bench isnt as deep as we think. We will be worn out. Thats why im missing ezza gholi and karimi especially
    Our CMs have a drop off in talent yes, but factor in that we also have one of the most fit teams in Asia.

Today as example, both India and Bahrains players were had to be subbed due to fatigue/injury. Its because other teams dont have our depth.

Some of them only have 2-3 key players that carry the team anyway. Their stakes are higher.

I think with a formation tweak we can even work in Cheshmi for a couple games(maybe against Iraq and R16) which will give Ebrahimi all the rest he needs.

Comment

Not pointless. I said im worried about fatigue.. most of the members here say dont worry. Meaning amiri ebrahimi azmoun taremi dejahah wont get tired or over worked if we make it to the finals...

Others say okay if we have fatigue our bench is deep enough

Im not saying they are wrong. Im saying if our cm and strikers get tired and the bench isnt as deep as we think. We will be worn out. Thats why im missing ezza gholi and karimi especially
      You don't have anything to worry about. Conditioning-wise we are by far the most fit team in the tournament. CQ has seen to that. A good example was Azmoun and Rezaeian in the World Cup. We played three elite level teams and they played 90 mins in all 3 games without any issues. Azmoun previously couldn't finish 90 mins at even an Asian level.

The only worry is Dejagah because he has always had fitness issues but I'm sure CQ is going to rotate him out to give him a rest in a few games. Shojaei will probably start against Iraq to give Ashkan a rest.

The only thing we need to remember is that we are the underdogs.

Comment

Are you kidding me? No seriously do you even watch the games?

CQ have played 17 players out of 23 players in just 2 games. Who is tired? the only players that played 2 full 90 min are beiro , omid , PAJ and hajsafi . This means that 19 players have been rested at some point.

Show me one team that has managed to give playing time to 17 of its players in just 2 games. Keep in mind that the players that didn't play are abedzadeh , niazmand (2 goalkeeprs) , jahanbakhsh( injury ) , mimo and shojaei !

We will probably see mimo , jahanbakhsh , and ramin rezaeian against iraq.

The only think that worries me is the yellow cards . So far tareni ( important) and rezaeian (important) and hajsafi has been given 1 yellow card. Any other yellow card infront of iraq means these players will be out for our next match.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          CQ have played 17 players out of 23 players in just 2 games. Who is tired? the only players that played 2 full 90 min are beiro , omid , PAJ and hajsafi . This means that 19 players have been rested at some point.
          Show me one team that has managed to give playing time to 17 of its players in just 2 games. Keep in mind that the players that didn't play are abedzadeh , niazmand (2 goalkeeprs) , jahanbakhsh( injury ) , mimo and shojaei !
          The only think that worries me is the yellow cards . So far tareni ( important) and rezaeian (important) and hajsafi has been given 1 yellow card. Any other yellow card infront of iraq means these players will be out for our next match.
          And even if Ramin or Mehdi get a yellow card in the game, God forbid, we have great backups in Jahanbakhsh, Torabi or Karim for Taremi and Vouria for Ramin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            And even if Ramin or Mehdi get a yellow card in the game, God forbid, we have great backups in Jahanbakhsh, Torabi or Karim for Taremi and Vouria for Ramin.
            And a Hajsafi yellow card means Mohammadi is back to where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Point taken, but Ashkan has also played every minute, and Cheshmi hasn't seen the field either. But good post nonetheless.

I also prefer, and suspect, none of the yellow card players will start vs Iraq. MilMo for Ehsan, Torabi/JB/Karim for Taremi, and Vouria for Ramin.

Comment

I dont think the yellow card issue is a problem.. we have great back ups. And our next oppenent is probably weaker then iraq. So i think we should go full force against iraq with our best possible line up despite the yellow cards.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Point taken, but Ashkan has also played every minute, and Cheshmi hasn't seen the field either. But good post nonetheless.

I also prefer, and suspect, none of the yellow card players will start vs Iraq. MilMo for Ehsan, Torabi/JB/Karim for Taremi, and Vouria for Ramin.
                  Oh yea forgot about ashkan and cheshmi. Thanks .

I honestly don't think Hajsafi is good for that position , i prefer mimo too. I hope we see mimo against iraq, the kid is fast and physically strong.

Comment

About the fatique issue.. every team in this tournament will have the same issue. our advantage is that we have good back ups

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                      I dont think the yellow card issue is a problem.. we have great back ups. And our next oppenent is probably weaker then iraq. So i think we should go full force against iraq with our best possible line up despite the yellow cards.
                      Honestly there is no thing as weaker or stronger in this tournament ! all teams are ready to win. And from my experience you can't never ever take a game easy in this asian cups , there is always something (god forbid) that mess up our plan!

few times the ref
                      few times our own stupid players
                      And few surprises !

as CQ said we should play every game as its our final game. You migh think oman , lebanon or even china are easy opponent but trust me in 90 minutes in asian cup anything could happen. No easy games, no matter how good we are.

Comment

I'm a bit worried that our players are alreadly looking sharp. I hope they will maintain the current fitness level in the knockout stage.

Comment

Still 5 players out that could have played and gave some rest to the starters. Now cq has to over work the starters.
                          You’re in your own world man....any of these 23 players can be a starter in the team CQ knows it and so do the fans. Heck even the opponents know it they have sleepless nights trying to guess what CQ’s XI will be
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

im worried about fatigue when it comes to Ashkan and probably Ashkan only..! other key players have a somewhat equal replacement on the bench or are in beast form and fitness and should manage fine considering the decent gap between games..!
                            i really wanted Ashkan rested for the upcoming iraq clash..!! im annoyed at carlos for not subbing him out last game. he was breathing outa his asss the last quarter of the vietnam match and im not so sure 3 days rest is enough to have him start again and perform equally as commanding as he has in the first 2 games..!? hope so

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              If we end up in a in a path to the semifinals against Turkmenistan and China we are surely the underdogs.

Both countries have resisted imperial powers like the Soviets and the Japanese. They have much endurance.

We are the underdogs
                              what kind of BS is this?what does football got to do with politics?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                what kind of BS is this?what does football got to do with politics?
                                He's joking.

Comment

Working...
                                X