Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Thanks

5 key players.everyone else needs to get on my level.
    The only key player of them all is Ezi....Gholizadeh was just picking up good form now but he was by no means a key player.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thanks

1 key player (Ezatollahi). Out of the other four, Gholizadeh MIGHT have made the team if he was healthy.
      Regardless, none of them are in the 23 man roster to be worried about injuries and depth.
      Ezatollahi is a huge loss, and we definitely miss him. But Ebrahimi is a beast.
      No need to go into panic mode.

Comment

Still 5 players out that could have played and gave some rest to the starters. Now cq has to over work the starters.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Thanks

Key players? the only starter is Ezatollahi. The others are great and give depth to the squad but they aren't key players. They are rotaters.

A team can only have a handful of key players. I would say ours at present time are:

Beiranvand, PAG, Azmoun, Ezatollahi and I guess Ebrahimi as he is the only one who can do that role.

The 2nd tier are first team players (Taremi, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, Majid Hosseini)

The 3rd tier are rotators (Dejagah, Ghoddos, Ansarifard, Shojaei, Torabi, Milad, Cheshmi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Kanaani, Gholizadeh)

The 4th tier are backup rotators (Montazeri, Abedzadeh, Nourollahi, Kaveh, Ali Karimi, Moharrami, Khanzadeh)

Gholizadeh I would put in my 3rd tier above but the others we would expect to be backups.

Comment

Still 5 players out that could have played and gave some rest to the starters. Now cq has to over work the starters.
            We took 5 other players in their place that offer depth. It's not like our roster is down to 18 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              We took 5 other players in their place that offer depth. It's not like our roster is down to 18 now.
              Not as good as the boys we are missing
              We have no subs for cm or striker
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Please stop this worry sickness. You end up with IBS.

Comment

I saw a photo on pfdc twitter. Rezaei ezzatollahi gholizade and 2 others i cant remember who are injured for this.

How are we deep at cm position? Amiri and ebrahimi and dejagah will be dead tired if we go far. Also at striker positikn we have 2 strikers taremi and azmoun.
                  Yes bro, oh my, how are we going to survive in this treacherous Asian Cup full of World Class teams without our superstars Kaveh Rezaei and Ali Gholizadeh. We would have never had such a good World Cup without these two vital stars and our bench was literally empty in terms of talent....oh wait.

Comment

negaran nabash jigar
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Not as good as the boys we are missing
                      We have no subs for cm or striker
                      None of those guys, except for Ezatollahi was likely to make the team even if they were healthy.
                      We have Cheshmi, Nourollahi, and Ebrahimi for CDM. And plenty of options for offensive mids.
                      We have Azmoun, Taremi, and Ansarifard as strikers, and even Ghoddos can play as a false 9.

Comment

Thanks

None of them are key players except for Ezatollahi. Moharrami and Gholi are brand new to the team. How are they key players?

Comment

I am not concerned since every single team has to deal
                          with the same issue. That's the nature of a long tournament.

In fact, I think it will give Iran an advantage since under CQ
                          they have always been a good 2nd half team and never run
                          out of petrol in any games even against ESP and POR.

Comment

I saw a photo on pfdc twitter. Rezaei ezzatollahi gholizade and 2 others i cant remember who are injured for this.
                            How are we deep at cm position? Amiri and ebrahimi and dejagah will be dead tired if we go far. Also at striker positikn we have 2 strikers taremi and azmoun.
                            For the CM position we also have Hajsafi, Shojaei, Ghoddos, Nourollahi and Cheshmi (who can play as DM). Next to Amiri, Dejagah and Ebrahimi. That's 8 players for 3 positions bro. Even Ansarifard can play as cm.

At striker position we have Azmoun, Taremi and Ansarifard. That's 3 players for 1 position. On the wings we have Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Amiri, Ghoddos and Taremi. That's 5 players for 2 positions.

Central defence: Pouraliganji, Hosseini, Kananizadegan, Montazeri, CHeshmi

Right back: Rezaeian and Ghafouri

Left back; Mohamadi and Hajsafi

The only player which we are really missing is Ezatolahi, i agree. He is a key player, and unfortunately Ali Karimi his substitute got injured as well. However, Cheshmi can play as DM as stated before, in fact he is a better defensive midfielder than central midfielder imo.

Comment

The roster is made, the team is performing, why are we dwelling on players that aren't on the roster?

All due respect, but a misleading and pointless thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                                The roster is made, the team is performing, why are we dwelling on players that aren't on the roster?

All due respect, but a misleading and pointless thread...
                                Not pointless. I said im worried about fatigue.. most of the members here say dont worry. Meaning amiri ebrahimi azmoun taremi dejahah wont get tired or over worked if we make it to the finals...

Others say okay if we have fatigue our bench is deep enough

Im not saying they are wrong. Im saying if our cm and strikers get tired and the bench isnt as deep as we think. We will be worn out. Thats why im missing ezza gholi and karimi especially
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X