Im worried about fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im worried about fatigue

With 5 key players being injured thats going to put a ton of pressure on our starting 11. We don't have much of a deep bench.. im worried about the impact. And for this reason We are the under dogs
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Dude we have two players for every position, no other team rotates as much as Queiroz does, and you are worried about fatigue?

Can you believe this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Dude we have two players for every position, no other team rotates as much as Queiroz does, and you are worried about fatigue?

Can you believe this guy?
      If we end up in a in a path to the semifinals against Turkmenistan and China we are surely the underdogs.

Both countries have resisted imperial powers like the Soviets and the Japanese. They have much endurance.

We are the underdogs

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        If we end up in a in a path to the semifinals against Turkmenistan and China we are surely the underdogs.

Both countries have resisted imperial powers like the Soviets and the Japanese. They have much endurance.

We are the underdogs
        Queiroz only says that to take the pressure of his players. He knows we'll cave under pressure when we are the favorites. Make jokes all you want, when he leaves you can be happy with your Maheli Kohan's and Branko's again lad.

Comment

5 players injured? Who? Everybody is fit and Jahanbakhsh is coming back slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            With 5 key players being injured thats going to put a ton of pressure on our starting 11. We don't have much of a deep bench.. im worried about the impact. And for this reason We are the under dogs
            This is our deepest bench I can remember. we have two or three of everything all very close in terms of level.

Comment

I'm far more worried about temperament and mentality than squad depth.

CQ has developed a robust system of play and squad that can adapt to both the opponents and the players we have available that is perfect for this type of draining tournament football.

From our showing so far I think we need to improve the mental aspect significantly - both with respect to remaining calm and not reacting to opposition or referee provocation and being resilient and confident enough to believe we can beat any team.

Ideally we need some sort of Tibetan guru to lead the team on a group mindfulness session before each game.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                Queiroz only says that to take the pressure of his players. He knows we'll cave under pressure when we are the favorites. Make jokes all you want, when he leaves you can be happy with your Maheli Kohan's and Branko's again lad.
                My sarcasm so strong it has evaded your detection.

Mayeli Kodan bekesh ziresh and Branko's "do whatever you want" were terrible TM strategies.

I'm a Manchester United fan, we bred the guy who invented this mindgames stuff

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                  I'm far more worried about temperament and mentality than squad depth.

CQ has developed a robust system of play and squad that can adapt to both the opponents and the players we have available that is perfect for this type of draining tournament football.

From our showing so far I think we need to improve the mental aspect significantly - both with respect to remaining calm and not reacting to opposition or referee provocation and being resilient and confident enough to believe we can beat any team.

Ideally we need some sort of Tibetan guru to lead the team on a group mindfulness session before each game.
                  Very true. During the Vietnam game it felt like each time there was a foul called everyone just kept pestering the ref. Lets not forget the first game when Azmoun launched the Yemeni's defender when he was getting pestered during the Dejagah free kick goal. Our guys need to keep it cool and just play with a level head.

Comment

I'm worried that our bench is little too deep!

Comment

I saw a photo on pfdc twitter. Rezaei ezzatollahi gholizade and 2 others i cant remember who are injured for this.

How are we deep at cm position? Amiri and ebrahimi and dejagah will be dead tired if we go far. Also at striker positikn we have 2 strikers taremi and azmoun.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I saw a photo on pfdc twitter. Rezaei ezzatollahi gholizade and 2 others i cant remember who are injured for this.

How are we deep at cm position? Amiri and ebrahimi and dejagah will be dead tired if we go far. Also at striker positikn we have 2 strikers taremi and azmoun.
                        Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                          Seriously?
                          https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...34653982945280

Comment

Thanks

5 key players.everyone else needs to get on my level.
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I would say the only key starter we are missing is Ezatollahi, though I am a big fan of the other four (especially Kaveh and Gholi)

Midfield is our weakest point, i'm hoping that CQ moves Hajsafi up the pitch so that Milad can start left-back and then hopefully with Nourallahi as back-up (hoping he will improve) then we should have just about enough cover for the tournament, injuries notwithstanding. Cheshmi also can play the defensive midfield role.

Comment

Working...
                              X