Mohd Yaacob (Oman Vs Japan Refree) Suspended from rest Of AFC 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    They don't have 4 of our letters, they have the other 28. His name doesn't contain any of those. The spelling should be the same especially considering it's an arabic name. Even if it wasn't, google gives close but not exact search results as well.
    Its written differently ! I don't have the time to argue about that ! But anyway a 2 min search by simply typing his name in farsi will bring up all the iranian media (since his name is written in farsi and not arabic) talking about his suspension. Also if you read the text inside them you see that They give the orginal source which is an arabic news agency .

How hard is it to search and read ????

" به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از الریاضه، در دیدار ژاپن و عمان در جام ملت*های آسیا،"

https://www.isna.ir/news/97102412916...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Its written differently ! I don't have the time to argue about that ! But anyway a 2 min search by simply typing his name in farsi will bring up all the iranian media (since his name is written in farsi and not arabic) talking about his suspension. Also if you read the text inside them you see that They give the orginal source which is an arabic news agency .

How hard is it to search and read ????

" به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از الریاضه، در دیدار ژاپن و عمان در جام ملت*های آسیا،"

https://www.isna.ir/news/97102412916...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
      So محمد and یعقوب are spelled differently in arabic? The Persian and arabic spellings of these two names are exactly the same. I’m not sure why you feel so persistent about the spellings being different when you didn’t even realize that they have 28 out of 32 of our letters and you claimed that they don’t have most of our alphabet.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I just checked the brackets. If Japan tops their group they will be on Iran's side of the bracket while UAE and Saudis only have to worry about Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          The interesting part is how quick they suspended him since the team that suffered was an arab team. If it was Iran, South Korea or India no action would have been taken.
          Just like the Iran Oman ref in 2004 who didn’t send off Nosrati. He was suspended by the end of the game lol

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
            I just checked the brackets. If Japan tops their group they will be on Iran's side of the bracket while UAE and Saudis only have to worry about Korea.
            they will also have australia . South Korea , Australia Are not easy tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              they will also have australia . South Korea , Australia Are not easy tasks.
              I think they prefer Australia and Korea vs Iran and Japan. I certainly would too

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                I think they prefer Australia and Korea vs Iran and Japan. I certainly would too
                Yea true but we have to see how south korea plays with Son Heung-min

Comment

Sometimes the ref is participating in gambling or the gamblers bribe the ref. Apparently, this is a problem in Asia. The penalties he called against Esteghlal in ACL were highly suspect if not obvious bias. AFC should have disqualified this guy back then and should disqualify him for life if there is evidence of gambling or bribery.

Comment

If the AFC used VAR during the group stage then they wouldn’t have to suspend him. It’s all apart of their act
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A2%D8%B3%...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Insane

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        Insane
                        Oman were unfairly and cruelly eliminated by a bad (and potentially corrupt) ref. Even if this ref never saw a cent for his actions, his complete ineptitude in not awarding Oman a deserved penalty (and his poor choice to award Japan a penalty) should be enough to end his career as a high profile ref.

Comment

Interesting video. It indicates that he is not suspended (yet). Has anyone found any non Iranian sources stating the ref has been banned since at least this morning?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I mean tried to find evidence to blame it on the arabs but honestly arabs won't benefit from this, so this leaves only japan to bribe him. I hope japan doesn't become dirty just like the saudies and qatari's.

It's sad that esteghlal couldn't do shit against him ! that shows how week our IFF is in asia

Comment

So he got suspended. what does that mean??? Hes never going to Officiate?... Once dirty, ALWAYS dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                So he got suspended. what does that mean??? Hes never going to Officiate?... Once dirty, ALWAYS dirty!
                                No he has been suspended from rest of AFC Cup 2019 . He might end up refreeing the champions league .

Comment

Working...
                                X