No announcement yet.

Mohd Yaacob (Oman Vs Japan Refree) Suspended from rest Of AFC 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A full day has gone by and yet no non Iranian source has reported on this matter. Does anyone know why non Iranian sources including the AFC's websiteare so slow to report this news that is clearly true?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If it is true, I don't think anyone bribed the referee. AFC did it themselves, then threw the referee under the bus. They don't want two big teams playing each other so early on in the round of 16. If Japan finish second they play Australia, no? Given the rankings in group stages are based on head to head, Australia was set to finish second before Japan played Oman. That's my take on it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Who do you think bribed him?
        if at all there were any bribes changing hands, it would have been the UAE organizers, who (just like Fifa at the WC) want big teams to advance in their tourneys. If for nothing else, the ticket sales and revenues, also for maintaining the standards and prestige of their hosting tourney.

or perhaps the guy is simply a useless buffoon who doesnt deserve to don the ref's uniform

Comment

today referee from exico was also bad in syria vs. australia match, very bad really need to send home..
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

If the Ref for the Oman Game was suspended, it shows that their is now precedence and their is accountability, other refs will be 100% more alert , more inclined to do the "right thing" so it will be MUCH harder, to shit on a game! Plus add the Ben Williams debacle, and the subsequent threats he received, so refs are not more alert, more 'honest' UNLESS a Huge sum of money will be offered to forfeit a game that even with full expulsion its worth their while.... To be seen..

Comment

So is there still no other source for this besides Iranian media? AFC's website and all other non Iranian sites have still yet to announce this valid piece of news.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                So is there still no other source for this besides Iranian media? AFC's website and all other non Iranian sites have still yet to announce this valid piece of news.
                Vaaay do you not trust de iranian meedia?

Comment

I think it's time to call it and close this thread. No independent/secondary verification = did not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                    Just like the Iran Oman ref in 2004 who didn’t send off Nosrati. He was suspended by the end of the game lol
                    Yes, didn't know Oman have such a lobby.

Comment

He's Malaysian...could have something to do with sports betting.

Comment

A full 2 days have gone by and still nothing. Why are non Iranian sources so much slower than Iranian media to report this?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Yes, didn't know Oman have such a lobby.
                          It’s more an anti Iran standard. Refs are heavily scrutinized if they make a mistake in favor of us

Comment

Why haven't non Iranian sites reported this valid news yet even though Iranian media reported it 3 days ago?

Comment

If anyone has found any sources for this news other than Iranian media please share them.

Comment

It's been a full week. When are non Iranian sources going to announce his suspension?

Comment

Working...
                                X