• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Let's hope North Korea make it, lol.

The easier the route, the better!
    Imagine North Korea then Thailand as our route to the Semis

Comment

I just did the bracket simulation again and both Saudi and Japan could end up in our bracket if the Saudis lose to or draw with Qatar and Japan beat Uzbekistan. If the Saudis lose or draw and Uzbekistan draws or beats Japan, Saudi and Uzbekistan will meet in our bracket. In other words, Saudis will end up in the other bracket if and only if they beat Qatar tomorrow.

Comment

I think we will end up playing Oman. Most likely they will win and have best goal difference between Lebannon, Palestine Oman

Comment

Oman-China-Japan-Korea is the most likely route, not easy at all
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Oman and Turkmenistan were both in our group for WC Qualifiers. When they played each other, they won one game each (home match).

I suspect Oman will win tomorrow, but there's a high chance of Lebanon smashing N.Korea too as they did 5-0 not too long ago.

Comment

I keep getting palestine as our next opponent ... anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                If that happens, then kudos to CQ and TM for arranging that friendly!

Comment

Unlikely. Palestine will probably be knocked out of the best 3rd place teams table after the results tomorrow.

Comment

There are FOUR possible combinations left.

Two of them have us facing Palestine.
                    One of them have us facing Lebanon/North Korea
                    One of them have us facing Oman/Turkmenistan.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      There are FOUR possible combinations left.

Two of them have us facing Palestine.
                      One of them have us facing Lebanon/North Korea
                      One of them have us facing Oman/Turkmenistan.
                      Turkmenistan please! Mullahs will make us lose to Palestine and Lebanon 😆

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        If that happens, then kudos to CQ and TM for arranging that friendly!
                        we had a friendly with Iraq before the last tournament and we all remember what happened that time
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ The only way we'd face Palestine is if both games between minnows tomorrow end in a draw. Very unlikely, especially in the Lebanon vs. N.Korea match

Kyrgyzstan finish 3rd and get to play UAE , easily the worst group winner. So many runner-up teams will have tougher opponents. but I'm sure ref will ensure a smooth game for the hosts in that match.

Comment

we play Palestine only and only if Oman draw Turkmenistan and Lebanon draw PRK. the chance for that is very low. becuase in both matches, both teams play for win.

Oman is most likely opponent unless they fail to beat Turkmenistan or Lebanon beat PRK by 4 goals

Comment

I will be cheering on the North Koreans!

Comment

On what date we are going to play? IRAN. Will it be on Sunday? Because I need to ask free from my work if it is during the week

Comment

Working...
                                X