• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we definately play on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
      Yes we definately play on Sunday.
      Thanks, Sunday i am for sure off.. i hope we will WIN i heard we most likely will play China. I hope we play not like Asian Cup 2004 against China in semi-finale with 2 red cards

https://youtu.be/RGGsdeJ6N2Y

Comment

Our next game is on Sunday January 19th at 9:00 pm local time, 5:00 pm London, 12:00 pm EST (NY, Toranto), 9:00 am PST (Los Angeles). We shall face 3b or 3e or 3f. The most probable is Oman (3f) simply because they have played better so far and since Palestine (3b) only has two points and needs Lebanon vs North Korea and Oman vs Turkmenistan to end up in ties. Oman has a better goal difference also. We'll see. I rather see North Korea win and Oman vs Turkmenistan end up in a tie since North Korea is the weakest team in the tournament. All five (Palestine, Oman, Turkmenistan, Lebanon and North Korea, still have a chance (if you wanna call it that ) to face us.

Comment

If Oman just draw turkmenistan, the later match would also be a real final for north korea also. they can advance with just wining the match vs. lebanon, although they have the worst goal difference, lol..

But i think oman is strong enough to beat turkmenistan, and lebanon will have difficulties to beat north korea with the stress to score enough goals to be better as oman in goal difference..

high chance is we play oman....
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Our next game is on Sunday January 19th at 9:00 pm local time, 5:00 pm London, 12:00 pm EST (NY, Toranto), 9:00 am PST (Los Angeles). We shall face 3b or 3e or 3f. The most probable is Oman (3f) simply because they have played better so far and since Palestine (3b) only has two points and needs Lebanon vs North Korea and Oman vs Turkmenistan to end up in ties. Oman has a better goal difference also. We'll see. I rather see North Korea win and Oman vs Turkmenistan end up in a tie since North Korea is the weakest team in the tournament. All five (Palestine, Oman, Turkmenistan, Lebanon and North Korea, still have a chance (if you wanna call it that ) to face us.
            Yes, so far the way teams have performed most likely Oman will play Iran

Comment

I hope we not play like we did in Asian Cup 2004. We played Oman and our players fighting and beat each other on the field. I hope we learn from this match and we WIN sunday Oman!

https://youtu.be/IIOFmTOnufA

We where always the best in each Asian Cup and favorite to win! I hope we this time WIN ASIAN CUP

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                If Oman just draw turkmenistan, the later match would also be a real final for north korea also. they can advance with just wining the match vs. lebanon, although they have the worst goal difference, lol..

But i think oman is strong enough to beat turkmenistan, and lebanon will have difficulties to beat north korea with the stress to score enough goals to be better as oman in goal difference..

high chance is we play oman....
                They don't have to beat Oman on GD, but Vietnam. still uphill task. they have to score 4 goals at least. they beat North Korea 5-0 during the qualification. not entirely impossible but unlikely.

yes true. we are likely to play Oman which is the most dangerous among 3rd placed teams.

Comment

If Uzbekistan at least ties Japan tomorrow and Qatar loses to the Saudis, we will have the most easy path to the final:

Possible opponents round of 16:
                  - Palestine
                  - Lebanon
                  - Oman

Possible opponents Quarter Finals:
                  - Thailand
                  - China

Possible opponents Semi Final:
                  - Qatar
                  - Jordan
                  - Uzbekistan
                  - Some other 3rd placed team during the group stages

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                    I hope we not play like we did in Asian Cup 2004. We played Oman and our players fighting and beat each other on the field. I hope we learn from this match and we WIN sunday Oman!

https://youtu.be/IIOFmTOnufA

We where always the best in each Asian Cup and favorite to win! I hope we this time WIN ASIAN CUP
                    Who are the players slapping eachother ?

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      Who are the players slapping eachother ?
                      Rahman Rezaei and Ali Badavi

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                        If Uzbekistan at least ties Japan tomorrow and Qatar loses to the Saudis, we will have the most easy path to the final:

- Palestine
                        - Lebanon
                        - Oman

- Thailand
                        - China

- Qatar
                        - Jordan
                        - Uzbekistan
                        Tomorrow, we all should be cheering for Saudis and Uzbekis! No questions about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Tomorrow, we all should be cheering for Saudis and Uzbekis! No questions about it.
                          Unless you're that IRIB commentator lol

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post

- Palestine
                            - Lebanon
                            - Oman

- Thailand
                            - China

- Qatar
                            - Jordan
                            - Uzbekistan
                            Wow, that is easy. Any chance we would play North Korea in the final?

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                              CHN - THA
                              KOR - BAH

are confirmed now.

IRI must win group to avoid KOR until the final.
                              Mission accomplished for IRI.

UAE - KYR

is confirmed also.

Comment

Most likely final bracket unless QAT and/or UZB cause an upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X