Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows whether Pars TV will be showing that Fiasco of quality for 2nd game too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone knows whether Pars TV will be showing that Fiasco of quality for 2nd game too?

For Iran's next game against Vietnam, any news whether pars TV still prevents IRIB to show IRAN games full screen and HD so that they can show it from copy of the copy of the copy in the lowest quality possible? or is the issue resolved?
    If pars still has the right, has anyone found a way to watch Iran's game HD and full screen by other means???

God please help us. I don't want to hear the sound of that Pars TV commentator and the so called expert again. I rather watch the game with English commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      God please help us. I don't want to hear the sound of that Pars TV commentator and the so called expert again. I rather watch the game with English commentary.
      all day long, you called it man.

Comment

It is said that Pars TV is working on increasing the bandwidth to better the picture and sound quality.

Comment

Molkara is a great analyst and understands the game. And ok he was a bit negative and annoy at times but I can deal with that. But that other guy yelling like a moron every 10 seconds was extremely annoying. Not to mention the picture quality was so bad you could not make out the players.

Streams provided by users on Reddit is the way to go! Full HD and should not have any lag buffering. Just have a few streams as back up and have pars as you're very last back up.

I'm still annoyed Glwiz has blocked IRIB for Pars. I'm discontinuing my Glwiz membership because of it. I paid for Glwiz just to be able to watch Iran's games with good quality and no buffering. But instead I get lied to that pars has exclusive rights and was forced to watch their pixilated broadcast which was just an internet stream. So I'm cutting the lying middle man this time and watching the stream they're using directly myself!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            It is said that Pars TV is working on increasing the bandwidth to better the picture and sound quality.
            Damavand, we'd be better off if Pars did not show Iran games at all, that way we could watch it full screen and high definition on Varzesh channel just like other Non-Iran games. Pars TV actually made things worse for all of us so they could make money from advertising by blocking the logo of the actual channel the iran games are being broadcasted and duplicated by Pars.

Comment

The problem is Jafar jaghee Shajareh (Pars Owner). Typical oghdeh eerooneee.
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I don’t get it, so we need a sticky on this topic?? This has been mentioned many times, I’m confused why there isn’t a single sticky about this so people don’t keep having to look for ways to watch the game.

There are two easy options for HD feed.

1) follow the link on Reddit’s soccerstreams. The thread will be open just before the game. It links to a website called myoplay.net
                2) look at mansoor’s post in the other thread on this topic, for $7 you can get 4000 HD channels including HD beinsports. I have purchased as a backup in case the reddit one (English commentary fox Australia) goes down.

Comment

There are other sources that will hopefully broadcast the game, I have been watching the game on myoplay

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

As fans of TM, and after having waited for so long, we expect good quality streaming. I think Molkara is great and I miss his days with Alesafar, I hope the channel can find a solution asap.

Please direct your complaints to the networks, this isn't the place for it. I am closing this thread, thank you for your understanding.

Also keep an eye on Iran-Vietnam thread, hopefully members will post more streaming links as they become available.

Comment

Working...
                  X