Muahmmad Taqi Bin Jahari [Iran vs Vietnam - referee]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muahmmad Taqi Bin Jahari [Iran vs Vietnam - referee]

Muhammad Taqi Aljaafari Bin Jahari (born 25 October 1986) is a Singaporean international football referee.[1] He has been a FIFA listed referee since 2012,[2] and has also refereed a number of AFC Champions League matches. Taqi Aljaafari has also refereed matches in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup in India.

Taqi is currently first choice FIFA international referee since 2012.
    In 2013, he officiated the RHB Singapore Cup Final 2013 between Tanjong Pagar United Football Club and Home United Football Club, which Home United won 4–1.
    In 2014, he had a double in his career. He refereed the 2014 Singapore Charity Shield and 2014 RHB Singapore Cup Final. He was also award with S.League referee of the year itself.
    In 2015, he was sent to Australia for being one of the support referees for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup with his assistant Jeffrey Goh.
    In May 2017, he became one of the video referees for the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup In South Korea.
    July 2017 in Singapore, he officiated the 2017 International Champions Cup match between English champions Chelsea and German champions Bayern Munich. It ended with a 3–2 for Bayern.
    He was named AFF Referee Of The Year 2017.
    In October 2017, he was sent to India to officiate 2 group stage matches in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
    He officated the 2017 Singapore Cup Final between Albirex Niigata (S) and Global Cebu F.C..

FACTS
    He was referee for World Cup 2018 Qualifiers Asia. He refereed 9 matches:

>> 28 YELLOW CARDS <<

>> 1 RED CARD <<

He was referee for Friendlies:
    2018 - 3 matches - 8 YELLOW CARD
    2017 - 1 match - 4 YELLOW CARD
    2016 - 2 matches - 1 YELLOW CARD

He was referee for AFC Champions League:
    2018 - 6 matches - 20 YELLOW CARDS - 2 RED CARDS
    2017 - 3 matches - 9 YELLOW CARDS
    2016 - 6 matches - 29 YELLOW CARDS
    2015 - 2 matches - 6 YELLOW CARDS

>>> THIS IS SCARY - this referee loves to give YELLOW CARDS

Our players needs to be smart, dont get yellow card before the game against IRAQ.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

What will be the status of yellow cards? Do they get wiped off by the quarter finals?

Comment

Not worried about the refree at this stage at allllll. its the finals that worries me .

Comment

Dayam man, you were doing so well too!

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rts-(12.01.19)

Comment

We got lucky on the first match, as we didnt get few yellows and possibly 1 red.
          If we are as rough as first game, we will get lots of cards.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            We got lucky on the first match, as we didnt get few yellows and possibly 1 red.
            lul wut? Iran played pure football.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              lul wut? Iran played pure football.
              i recommend you go listen to the English commentary.

Comment

i recommend you go listen to the English commentary.
                That speaks for itself I dont care what others say about our boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  That speaks for itself I dont care what others say about our boys.
                  Did you manage to miss Majid Hosseini's two legged tackle? At minimum he should've received a yellow for it.

Comment

He is certainly a card happy ref. I believe the cards in the group stages can affect the first knockout round (ie if a player earns 2 yellows in game 2+3 of the group stage, then they miss the first KO round). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

maybe we should have got a yellow , but i promise we did not got lucky against yemen

Comment

No one does a better analysis of the referees than the Iranians. I mean you guys want to forget who the opponent is and just focus on the referee... SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                          No one does a better analysis of the referees than the Iranians. I mean you guys want to forget who the opponent is and just focus on the referee... SMDH
                          Because our hype is at fever pitch for this tournament - with the confidence of the players, the quality of the coach and players we feel the only thing that can stop us are the painful refereeing incidents we have had in the past, in the context of our political situation with some of the key countries.

Comment

Working...
                          X