No announcement yet.

Day 7 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need Korea to beat Kyrgyzstan and China otherwise they will be our QF opppnents for the 100th time in a row

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      We need Korea to beat Kyrgyzstan and China otherwise they will be our QF opppnents for the 100th time in a row
      I'm honestly sick of playing Korea.

I rather play any other team on the planet at this point.

And they'll 100% be in QF should they come second in their group as they'll play runner up of group A which is the weakest group in the tournament.

Comment

The CQ in me tells me to take it one game at a time while the Iranian in me cries at the prospect of seeing South Korea AGAIN in the QF. That said, a QF match against China isn't much of an improvement. China is an incredibly physical team (in a bad way) and it's the sort of game that AFC can easily screw us over in.

Comment

Lmao I logged in to post this. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Korea mess it all up like they always do and we end up having to face them after winning the group!

Comment

So we need Korea to win today by 4 goals, if they do that, all they need is a draw vs China to finish first

Comment

Too much focus on the group stage.
              All that matters at this stage is advancing. The elimination stage is a whole different game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                So we need Korea to win today by 4 goals, if they do that, all they need is a draw vs China to finish first
                Is it just me or is it that whenever we need a rival to get a certain result, they let us down?

Comment

Ah man, as long as we don't play another QF's against Korea, I don't care if we have to play Australia, Saudi's and Japan up to the finals. I'm sick and tired of the clashes against SK in general, especially in the QF's of the AC, which will most probably come down to ET and PKSO again...
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

South Korea will probably step up their game and beat China.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Since 2010, we've played South Korea 7 times, Japan 1 time, Saudi Arabia 1 time, and Australia 0 times.

#NoMoreKorea #KoreanBBQIsStillAwesome

Comment

Glad Kyrgyzstan got rid of that keeper. I have a big suspicion that the Chinese paid him to make those mistakes, they look so bad that its hard to imagine someone at international level being THAT clumsy in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                          My predictions for today

Palestine 2-1 Australia

Australia moves its embassy to Jerusalem
                          LLOOOOLLLLL, classic
                          This Color
                          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Kyrgyzstan is going to get whopped today. Korea completely dominating.

Comment

^ They really need to ride the storm and keep it 0-0 until HT.

Concede soon and it could get ugly.

Korea look like a team on a mission who doesn't want to play Iran in QF

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                The CQ in me tells me to take it one game at a time while the Iranian in me cries at the prospect of seeing South Korea AGAIN in the QF. That said, a QF match against China isn't much of an improvement. China is an incredibly physical team (in a bad way) and it's the sort of game that AFC can easily screw us over in.
                                I'll take it. Better than playing against Son in the hottest form of his life

Comment

Working...
                                X