X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing doc. Had tears watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
      Another Stupid PP brainwashed noche, who is happy to side with Brangoh and all the usual suspects of Iran mafia coaches to bash CQ for no reason. Probably even worse that Ali Karimi.
      We Are Defined by Our Actions and what we say and this guy is the probably lowest grade PP osture. Shame on him really.
      پیوس: کی*روش یک جام برای ایران بیاورد و بعد هم به سلامت/ تعویض سردار آزمون اشتباه بود http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=430382
      What else can we expect from PP coach, Mr Brangoh the great plofessul and his stupid followers and his .....who are controlled by Iranian football mafia?
      He is nobody and a traitor based on what he says and thinks, regardless of how great he might have been sometime in the past...
      I am sorry, but the only thing stupid here is your post. You haven't gotten a clue what you are talking about!

you really need the MAFIA to say this?
      اگر او می*خواهد به کلمبیا برود، برود به سلامت، اما قبلش باید با توجه به ۸ سالی که در ایران حضور داشته یک جام برای ما بیاورد.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
        Every word he said was BS, filled with such hatred that can only come from a moron like him.
        You are incorset.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
        X