فرشاد آقای گل

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

فرشاد آقای گل

Brilliant. Don't miss this incredible documentary of the greatest forward we have ever produced. The 2 hours it takes is definitely worth it.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Great player.

Comment

Nicely done. What an amazingly gifted player. Seems like a really nice guy too. All the best to him.
      This Color
      Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

I rewatched it. It's an amazing piece of work. Some of the goals he scored seem to defy the laws of physics. As Adel points out we have never had any other forward in our soccer history for TM with that kind of natural and instinctive شم گل زنی
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

One of the best finishers in the history of Iranian football. Vaghean booye gol midad.

Comment

I watched it last week and it is beautiful. Recommend it to everyone.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wonder if this kind of skill is purely innate. Can Farhad teach some facets of his skill to Taremi, as an example? Wonder if forwards ever have dedicated trainers like goalkeepers. Great video.

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                Wonder if this kind of skill is purely innate. Can Farhad teach some facets of his skill to Taremi, as an example? Wonder if forwards ever have dedicated trainers like goalkeepers. Great video.
                Never! this " شم گل زنی " is one thing that can not be taught.
                He was the best goal scorer we ever had. the stats shown at the end of the video is simply amazing. no one will ever reach his numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                  It's not really teachable as in Pious's case it was pure instinct. In the video you hear various people touch upon that and say he just knew what to do to be at the right place at the right time. You don't acquire that. You either have it or you don't.

Comment

Saw half of it. Had no idea on how good he really was. Every time I see old footage of our football it seems to me that our level was higher than it is today. Players seem to make very clean contact with the ball and make better decisions at higher speeds it seems. We seemed to have better fundamentals then. Does anyone else think so?

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Saw half of it. Had no idea on how good he really was. Every time I see old footage of our football it seems to me that our level was higher than it is today. Players seem to make very clean contact with the ball and make better decisions at higher speeds it seems. We seemed to have better fundamentals then. Does anyone else think so?
                      Not at all.

Football is played at a much higher pace now. Back then you had lots more time on football.

Comment

I would say that is correct for all countries. Soccer today is too coached and manufactured as opposed to allowing natural talent to be displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          I would say that is correct for all countries. Soccer today is too coached and manufactured as opposed to allowing natural talent to be displayed.
                          There is a good quote in the film something along the lines of "Maa aashegh boodim na kaaseb" This is so true when one has a passion for football and plays even with a potato and hours upon hours surely he develops his skills more. Also that passion and innate drive is there for a reason. It signals a noboogh or talent and a better understanding. In so many fields this rings true. For example with Doctors, if I get the slightest hint that a dentist became one for monetary reasons I will never trust or attend that dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Not at all.

Football is played at a much higher pace now. Back then you had lots more time on football.
                            not talking about the general pace of the game. I agree with you on that. I mean our players only.

Comment

not talking about the general pace of the game. I agree with you on that. I mean our players only.
                              Our players now in terms of being athletes are way better now.
                              The players back then may have been more technical, but they were very poor when it came to tactics and mental aspects of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X