Day 6 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    I tried ZendeTV and few other links, any good online link to watch?
    telewebion is showing it. they are OK.

sorry, I meant GLWIZ.

Comment

Wow why can’t India score....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

poor guys that should've been a goal!

Comment

India playing so well, unlucky not to be ahead!

Comment

Some of you are worried about us facing UAE next round because of refereeing. I’ll tell you this much, no amount of refereeing decisions can turn around the goal fest Iran would have against them, this team has such a leaky defense

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Some of you are worried about us facing UAE next round because of refereeing. I’ll tell you this much, no amount of refereeing decisions can turn around the goal fest Iran would have against them, this team has such a leaky defense
              I agree India has been really unlucky not to score at least 3 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UAE score again.

2-0

Comment

indias lack of pack and tournament inexperience is showing, players are much more error prone in the last minutes

edit,,,, and there is the goal!

Comment

how unfortunate for India, hitting the bar twice!

Comment

The arabs saudied themselves 2 goals. So shameful.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is the weakest UAE team I've seen since 2010....but my god, they get nearly all the 50/50 refereeing decisions going their way.

This group is pretty mixed up now. Makes for an interesitng final round.

Comment

Jordan looks really though Team to beat. They are def. the dark Horse in the Tournament. I would rather play
                          Korea or Japan than Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            Jordan looks really though Team to beat. They are def. the dark Horse in the Tournament. I would rather play
                            Korea or Japan than Jordan.
                            I think what this tournament is proving is what CQ has always said: Asian countries are no longer pushovers with the top teams (Japan/SK/Australia/Iran/SA) being guaranteed semi-final berths. Don't count your chickens too early before they're hatched. EVERY team can be dark horse this early in the tournament. SK will be very strong once Son rejoins, and Japan will not go down without a fight. Jordan is cruising. I think it's a toss up between wanting to face any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              I think what this tournament is proving is what CQ has always said: Asian countries are no longer pushovers with the top teams (Japan/SK/Australia/Iran/SA) being guaranteed semi-final berths. Don't count your chickens too early before they're hatched. EVERY team can be dark horse this early in the tournament. SK will be very strong once Son rejoins, and Japan will not go down without a fight. Jordan is cruising. I think it's a toss up between wanting to face any of them.
                              Jordan has this confidence and winning mentality that scares me so much. They have huge fighting spirit,
                              playing tactical disciplined and are very sharp upfront. Lets see, it will be very interesting this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                Jordan has this confidence and winning mentality that scares me so much. They have huge fighting spirit,
                                playing tactical disciplined and are very sharp upfront. Lets see, it will be very interesting this time.
                                Sure, but our team has just as much (and probably more) confidence and team cohesiveness. Our 5-0 routing of Yemen is certainly evidence of our winning mentality. Don't be scared of any team, be confident in our team, staff, and coach (they've earned it!).

Comment

Working...
                                X