Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention TM female fans; In search of new talent for Team Melli U20!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention TM female fans; In search of new talent for Team Melli U20!!!

Iranian female's U20 coach is looking for dual nationals to play for U20. This is their chance to shine in the continent, Iranian women can do it and I cannot wait to see them take their well earned place in football!
    If you know someone who is interested/ talented please have her contact head coach Katayoun Khsrowyar.
    http://katayounkhosrowyar.com/
    Contact@katayounkhosrowyar.com

Please use her website to contact her in regards to U20, but you can follow her on Twitter; @katkhosrowyar

Please spread this around!
    Last edited by Under Lahaf; 01-09-2019, 02:08 PM.

Excellent, definitely good to use social media to recruit promising young Iranian ladies. Good luck Kat and team!

Comment

how many dual national girls that have lived their whole life abroad would want to go to Iran and play soccer under those conditions? I mean the whole idea of wearing a hijab under your jersey is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        how many dual national girls that have lived their whole life abroad would want to go to Iran and play soccer under those conditions? I mean the whole idea of wearing a hijab under your jersey is the most ridiculous thing ever.
        The most prominent example is Kat! We are all working toward equal rights for Iranian women, including the freedom to choose whether they wear a hijab or not. But until then, we must strive to uplift, elevate, and highlight the achievement of our sisters and mothers. This includes supporting women IN Iran, including Kat and her team.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          There are at least 2 girls on the team already who are American born. They do it for Iran, not because they love hijab.

Comment

excellent point! I recommend you guys read about her and how she ended up becoming TM coach!

Originally posted by diz View Post
            The most prominent example is Kat! We are all working toward equal rights for Iranian women, including the freedom to choose whether they wear a hijab or not. But until then, we must strive to uplift, elevate, and highlight the achievement of our sisters and mothers. This includes supporting women IN Iran, including Kat and her team.

Comment

Two women Afghani players have signed with pretty big female teams;

- Nadia Nadim signed with PSG https://www.instagram.com/p/BsK9haQHoth/
              - Hailai Arghandiwal signed with Florentia

Afghani women are eclipsing us now.

I appreciate Kat's efforts, but playing in forced hijab, is as unattractive as it can possibly for a women. Good luck to her though.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                ... and our daughters

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever View Post
                    Hello
                    How are you?

Comment

Comment

Good effort UL! Any idea if there's been much uptake?

Unfortunately they'll have to shut down their instagrams and social media accounts if they start representing IR Iran.
                        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X