Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming we finish first which 3rd place team would you like us to face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming we finish first which 3rd place team would you like us to face?

I want the kangaroos. I rather not face Arab teams just cuz don't trust UAE hosting tge tournament and the refs.
    Australia
    0%
    Syria
    0%
    Jordan
    0%
    Oman
    0%
    Lebanon
    0%
    Dpr korea
    0%
    Saudi Arabia
    0%
    Qatar
    0%
    Uzbekistan
    0%
    Turkmenistan
    0%

For me Australia, I would love nothing more than roosooh kam konam oon bache poororaharo!

Also because defeating one of the Anglosphere countries (Australia, Canada, United States, England, New Zealand) gets a lot of headlines in the news which is good publicity for TM!

And also I have scores to settle with Australians...

Comment

Saudi Arabia for sure

Comment

Very hard to say as we'll have a clearer picture after the next round of matches.

But it's about time we play the Saudis after almost a decade and the Aussies after almost 2 decades.

It's borderline insane we never get them in any draws or tournaments whatsoever. I'm tired of the same old Korea, Qatar, Uzbekistan.

Give us a new challenge...I have every belief in this team we'll overcome them and it'll be sweet !

Comment

i think we should be lucky to get out of the group. We are the under dogs
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I want some blood.
            I'd vote for an Australia/Japan/Korea/Saudi all star if I could.
            Bring it on!

Comment

Oman or North Korea

Comment

Saudi or uae

Comment

I don't get why people want us to face big teams at the early elimination stage. Remember there will be 4 elimination matches up to title this time! Why would we burn ourselves at the early stage of elimination round?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I don't get why people want us to face big teams at the early elimination stage. Remember there will be 4 elimination matches up to title this time! Why would we burn ourselves at the early stage of elimination round?!
                    Confidence

Comment

Turkmenistan.

Easy choice.

They play fair football. They are not as technical or physical. Straight forward match. If we play well, we win.

Every other game has complications. Playing Syria/Jordan at R16 would be a nightmare.

Theres a real chance our R16 will be Turkmenistan and our QF either China or Bahrain. I like those odds a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Turkmenistan.
                        Easy choice.
                        They play fair football. They are not as technical or physical. Straight forward match. If we play well, we win.
                        Every other game has complications. Playing Syria/Jordan at R16 would be a nightmare.
                        Theres a real chance our R16 will be Turkmenistan and our QF either China or Bahrain. I like those odds a lot.
                        Fair football? I remember Grass rolling in Ashgabad, even Bahrain wouldn't win this contest against them

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Confidence
                          That is not confidence, that is being emotional! In tournament all the small details make the difference, that is why not always the best team on the paper win it. You need many factors on your side(luck, good draw, injury free, avoiding the suspension, enough days off between the matches, team chemistry, etc) to win it.

Comment

obviously saudi , jordan and Qatar will not be 3rd since they won their first game and need a single point to 2nd their group.

for me Turkimenstan is a great choice.

Comment

From what I have seen so far Lebenan.

Comment

Working...
                              X