AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19) - Page 42

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Good first half, not so much the second half.
    We need to be better than this if we are going to win this thing. I expect that we will be better but I am worried about our midfield. Iraq game is our first major test. I am glad Nourolahi got his feet wet in a real game. we might need him later on.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,022 Times in 1,917 Posts
    Apparently CQ in his press conference praised Torabi and said i don't know WTH he is still doing in local league? lool

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Apparently CQ in his press conference praised Torabi and said i don't know WTH he is still doing in local league? lool
    I never really got much of a chance to see him play in the past! I have to say I'm very impressed with him! He's a pretty complete player, he has a nice shot, good vision and great speed! He's also very tall haha!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    30 goals in 44 appearances for Sardar! Simply Amazing...
    Top draw his second goal.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OghabeAlborz View Post
    Top draw his second goal.
    27 goals in 42 games you mean. but still a very good amount already in this young age.

torabi should go gholizadehs way bt now he went to presepolis, maybe if he plays really well in the AC someone from europe might buy him from presepolis although i doubt PP will let that happen after the transfer ban. lets see. he is 24 now now is he time to leave iran. i could see him in belgium for example

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,376 Times in 2,286 Posts
    I have predicted a 2-0 win for Iran since Vietnam side was fast, hard working with quick counter attacks. TM totally walked over the Vietnam and could easily get another 5-0 win. I heard the weather was unusually hot which affected the game in the second half. The last 10-15 minutes of the game TM relaxed just wanted to end the game without any cards or ingeries. Plus save the the energy, hunger for scoring and focus on the Iraq game. Tactically TM was great and I believe they play better with each game.
    Last edited by Siavash; 01-12-2019 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Miss spell

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,201 Times in 3,995 Posts
    Why was Azmoun so pissed off when he got subbed at min 80?
    He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to control his emotions, and he could go very far!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to contorl his emotions and can go very far!
    He was fine in the post-match interview and jocking with Taremi.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 700 Posts
    torabi is a great player but he gets a fat F for that after the goal celebration that almost broke Sardar's back. I mean, WTF man?

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to control his emotions, and he could go very far!
    Would be good to get someone like Dr Craig Duncan as a full time appointment (not just for Asian Cup) especially for our biggest talents like Sardar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Members who have read this thread : 408

You do not have permission to view the list of names.