AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19) - Page 38

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 Times in 2,701 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    CQ should’ve kept Azmoun in. Silly substitution.
    See my comment above.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    The other reason CQ used this line up against Vietnam is that the turnaround time for the next match is literally 3 off days. If he went in guns blazing with all his starters today, fatigue/injury/yellow cards would certainly have hampered our game against Iran on Wednesday. The King is clearly in control and is 3 steps ahead in his chess game.
    game against iran? Have I mistakenly came to Iraq's forum?😂😅

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactika For This Useful Post:

diz

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 933 Posts
    See my comment above.
    I don’t agree with your comments.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,436 Times in 7,141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    how do you play that on an streaming device..? i got a roku
    Forget about Roku. Just play the stream on your laptop and connect to hour TV via a HDMI cable.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Ashkan is not 90 minutes player, the issue the absence of Ezzatollahi forcing CQ to overcharge some players.
    We can't rely so heavily on one player. If CQ gets his head out of his ass and plays Hajsafi in midfield, then we will be fine. The difference in performance between hajsafi playing midfield and left back is crazy. Just compare him in WC2014 to WC2018.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Saam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactika View Post
    game against iran? Have I mistakenly came to Iraq's forum?😂😅
    Corrected, thanks!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,677 Times in 5,901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    So is Carlos treating Majid Hosseini the same way he did Mohammad Ansari after his mistake during WCQ2018, subbed him out during the 2nd half and he never was invited? Hope not..
    I doubt Majid see any other action during this competition. That is the issue with young players.The same thing happened to him in Trabzon.
    hope not and doubtful ..!
    i think he is still a bit injured and carlos is being cautious with him and considering the opponent today, and long tournament he felt comfortable experimenting with Kannani who tbf handled himself quiet well today..!?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Corrected, thanks!
    lol np

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Iran had a solid game, but Vietnam defended well and shut it all down. What it took were two individual efforts to seal the deal. These things make a great team out of a good team. The results of CQ's reign were clearly visible today. After these years the tactical understanding, the teamwork and the organization part have become so natural with our players, that they can focus on how to further refine their game with individual skill and creativity.

I was impressed with Kanaani on his first official game. He was flawless. We have one of the best defenses in the world, one defender is better than the other.
    Azmoun should be leading the goalscorer ranking now. He was MOTM.

The greatest joy to me were the fans today. Good numbers, good sound and especially they rose to the occasion when the team needed it the most. Hadn't they supported the team the way they did at the beginning of the 2nd half, the game might have taken another turn.
    That was a far-cry from fucking ministry of intelligence swarming all TM games up until very recently, with their stupid horning. It was a pleasure to look at the stands, seeing regular Iranian human beings, after what felt like ages.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maniei For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    CQ should’ve kept Azmoun in. Silly substitution.
    Let me explain it another way: Sardar had already scored 2 (and another in the previous match). He was running the whole game and clearly exerting himself (which is great). He has 3 days to rest before the Iraq match. We're up 2-0. Thus, you take him out to avoid injury/yellows/exhaustion so you can win the game against Iraq. It's clearly the right move and very logical by CQ.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.