Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any links to the full game?..

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      any links to the full game?..
      I posted one in the "full match thread" sticky.

Comment

and Sardar was clearly pissed at the Referee(and not CQ) regarding to foul committed on Torabi. He is even looking at the ref:

Comment

i wonder if hosseini will be back agaist iraq. if he wont play against iraq and kanaani will play again i will assume he will have lost his spot. the CBs playing vs iraq are the ones that will play in the KO round. usually you dont rotate much between CB. CB duos and GK are the oney least to be rotated and subbed cuz the need to buil up a strong partnership. is he seriously still slightly injured or whats going on?

Comment

Hosseini is such a SHIR, honestly I didn't think he did anything wrong vs Yemen, he was aggressive and in my opinion it wasn't that bad! I think we are going to see him again! Hosseini and PAG duo are almost impossible to score on!

Comment

Good first half, not so much the second half.
              We need to be better than this if we are going to win this thing. I expect that we will be better but I am worried about our midfield. Iraq game is our first major test. I am glad Nourolahi got his feet wet in a real game. we might need him later on.

Comment

Apparently CQ in his press conference praised Torabi and said i don't know WTH he is still doing in local league? lool

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Apparently CQ in his press conference praised Torabi and said i don't know WTH he is still doing in local league? lool
                  I never really got much of a chance to see him play in the past! I have to say I'm very impressed with him! He's a pretty complete player, he has a nice shot, good vision and great speed! He's also very tall haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    30 goals in 44 appearances for Sardar! Simply Amazing...
                    Top draw his second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by OghabeAlborz View Post
                      Top draw his second goal.
                      27 goals in 42 games you mean. but still a very good amount already in this young age.

torabi should go gholizadehs way bt now he went to presepolis, maybe if he plays really well in the AC someone from europe might buy him from presepolis although i doubt PP will let that happen after the transfer ban. lets see. he is 24 now now is he time to leave iran. i could see him in belgium for example

Comment

I have predicted a 2-0 win for Iran since Vietnam side was fast, hard working with quick counter attacks. TM totally walked over the Vietnam and could easily get another 5-0 win. I heard the weather was unusually hot which affected the game in the second half. The last 10-15 minutes of the game TM relaxed just wanted to end the game without any cards or ingeries. Plus save the the energy, hunger for scoring and focus on the Iraq game. Tactically TM was great and I believe they play better with each game.
                        Last edited by Siavash; 01-12-2019, 09:23 PM. Reason: Miss spell

Comment

Why was Azmoun so pissed off when he got subbed at min 80?
                          He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to control his emotions, and he could go very far!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to contorl his emotions and can go very far!
                            He was fine in the post-match interview and jocking with Taremi.

Comment

torabi is a great player but he gets a fat F for that after the goal celebration that almost broke Sardar's back. I mean, WTF man?

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                He scored already two goals and got standing ovation. Kid has to control his emotions, and he could go very far!
                                Would be good to get someone like Dr Craig Duncan as a full time appointment (not just for Asian Cup) especially for our biggest talents like Sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X