Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Match Information

Game: Vietnam - Iran
    Venue: Al Nahyan Stadium, Abu Dhabi
    Date: Saturday 12 January 2019
    Local Time: 15:00 GST
    Tournament: AFC Asian Cup 2019
    Stage: Group D, Match day 2

Match Report
    Eurosport
    AFC

Officials
    Referee: TBA
    Assistants: TBA
    Fourth official: TBA

Group Standings

Latest head-to-head results
    Teams have never met each other at senior level.

Facts and figures

Time Zones

Broadcasters
    TV Channels list

Trailer

Kia is the man [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Comment

Iran will win 4-0, easy game!

Forza Carlos, Forza Iran!

Comment

Doroud Kiarash jan!

Comment

Damet garm Kiarash jan
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Vietnam is a very good fast well coached team. They are the defending south asian champs. After a good performance vs iraq they will play us very hard. We have to be at our best and unfortunately Our preparations have not been good and our facilities in iran are not up to standard. We are the under dogs
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

How should we approach our Vietnam Game? Should we rest players in preparation for Iraq or go for a full strength squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                How should we approach our Vietnam Game? Should we rest players in preparation for Iraq or go for a full strength squad?
                CQ is our coach so there will be rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I’d like to see some rotations and knowing CQ that will be what he will do. My guess is 4 new guys will start: Ghoddos, Milad, Ansarifard, Cheshmi
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That 3am start time is a bit tough for the West Coast fans....I may have to watch on delay when I wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I’d like to see some rotations and knowing CQ that will be what he will do. My guess is 4 new guys will start: Ghoddos, Milad, Ansarifard, Cheshmi
                      Vietnam was pretty speedy, I could def see milad starting.

Comment

Will be an interesting clash against the Southeast Asian Champions. We never met them before, so
                        its an unknown opponent for us. Vietnam had an unbeaten year 2018 which is impressive. They played
                        an open and nice game against Iraq, specially in the first half and deserved a draw. Their strength seem
                        to be triangle-short passes but they have hard times dealing with long-balls, crosses and any other situation
                        which force them to air-battles. They nearly lost all air-battles to Iraq. Since we are traditionally were strong
                        in Set-Pieces, Corners and scoring headers we should have the advantage on our side.
                        To deal with their speedy forwards i can see Milad coming for Haysafi. I would also prefer
                        Vouria over Ramin for this game. Given the fact that Cheshmi is 2 heads and sholders taller than the Vietnamese
                        Team i would give him the start in this game next to PAG.
                        Moreover i would rest Dejagah and give Ghoddos the starting opportunity. This would be my Lineup:
                        ----------------Beiranvand-----------------
                        -------PAG------------------Cheshmi------
                        Vouria---------------------------------Milad
                        ---------------Ebrahimi---------------------
                        Torabi---------Ghoddus--------K.Ansarifard
                        ---------Azmoun-------Taremi---------------

Comment

^ Cheshmi would fall over his legs while trying to deal with speedy forwards...

Comment

I have only 2 things to say:

We are the underdogs

+

We are superior. We always were.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                              I have only 2 things to say:
                              We are the underdogs
                              +
                              We are superior. We always were.
                              Life is full of contradictions and nothing is bad about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X