Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar has had some great one touch passes, we need to improve our first touch on the ball to take advantage of those situations.

Comment

Iraq defence must be really shit for this garbage nguyen to score two goals on them.

Comment

Good that Taremi is coming off. He could have gotten his second yellow earlier, and CQ is playing it safe.

Comment

Ashkan again with bad first touch.

Comment

Are we trying to play samba football?

Comment

Is Pouraliganji OK? He hasn't been his usual great self.

Comment

We play to friendly we must fight more.. and I thought it was going be easy 8:0

Comment

I'm surprised our performance has become so sloppy this half

Comment

Beiravand made some kiri pass, our peformance drop dramatically..

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                      We play to friendly we must fight more.. and I thought it was going be easy 8:0
                      Only someone who doesn't know football thought we were going to score 8 goals on Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Is Pouraliganji OK? He hasn't been his usual great self.
                        This is probably like his 5th or 6th game since his injury. He's still adjusting I think both physically and mentally.

Comment

SARDAR GOAL!!!

What a great pass by TOrabi and Sardar beautiful control and goal. What great placement!!!

Comment

GOD YESS!!!! AZMOUNN!!!!!

Comment

Goooolll
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Game ain’t over yet boys
                                Need to cut the sloppy touches & over passing on offense

Comment

Working...
                                X