Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAN WEEE PLAY to easy!! We need to be sharp and kill the fucking game otherwise they will score!

Comment

Taermi needs to be careful, that could have been his second yellow.

Comment

I think this is CQ tactic, he is probably giving VIT more space to play so he can create more holes in the VIT team
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Our left side is noticeably weaker than our right. Hajsafi is alway outside of position and hasn’t completed a pass, amiri does nothing offensively. Also hopefully Hosseini or montazeri can come in for kananizadegan he’s shaky. Bring on torabi
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Getting sloppy in the back...

Comment

Cannot believe Taremi didn't get a second yellow. He needs to subbed off by CQ.

Comment

"whats your name. do you know where you are? whats todays date? who is the president?"
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

the D has looked suspect a few times in the first half not surprised vietnam created a chance
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We need some changes.

Comment

Taremi with the yellow and the selfish play earlier. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets subbed out.

Comment

Waiting for Torabi...

Comment

Thats actually a weak game by TM. CQ standinng with his hands on his head.... guess he cant believe it...
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like Torabi and Nourallahi to be subbed on.

Comment

Wtf was that tarof bazi with azmoun and taremi...they passed it back and forth like 4 times...yeki bezane dige

Comment

Torabi, Mimo, Ansarifard and we will kill the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X