Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost as bad as the new Ezzie's new music video
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Can’t believe still no Milad! Really wonder why CQ opts for Hajsafi at LB despite all his mistakes back there one thing I’ll never understand about him
      i think it has mostly to do with CQ's new more attacking team melli tactics since the WC..!!? He obviously doesnt rate Milad's ability to build up from the Lwingback position ..! but your right, although ehsan looks more formidable on the attacking half and is more reliable servicer of balls into the opponent's box (supposedly a better FK taker too??) he is Careless AF with his defensive duties and keeps getting caught out on the break ..!! im fairly certain opposition study that vulnerability and will try to expose him ..!!
      im just praying he is benched for Iraq clash..!!

Comment

I am so excited with Saman starting.

Comment

Any links?

Comment

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

Comment

The kolah bardar taryaki assclown GLWiZ employees at it again. Supporting the worst quality over IRIB 3.

Bravo! Kolah bardars, Bravo! 👏🏼

Comment

Calm your tits boys
                We’re playing Vietnam ffs

Comment

Sloppy start from Iran.

Comment

Haj Safi exposed
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

any working links? footballitarin site is not working
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                        any working links? footballitarin site is not working
                        https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

Comment

Log in to Facebook and click on this link for English commentary in HD: https://www.facebook.com/11662823635...9752086505951/

Comment

We are superior.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Vietnam look extremely vulnerable from set pieces

Comment

ایران چکارش میکنه؟
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X