Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine the long-term plan is for ARJ to come in and Saman to take Ashkan's spot in the latter stages of the tournament hence, why he's not resting Ashkan.

Comment

Wow we are sooo weak in our defense. OMG

Comment

Interesting I thought we should have subbed Jahanbakhsh in for dejagah as our last sub

Comment

Damn the whole game atmosphere changed when CQ took out Azmoun. Dejagah is gasses out.

Comment

Sloppy ending to this game
            Vietnam wore the shitt outa Iraq & now finally gotten to us too
            CQ hasn’t done much favor with some of his starting line up choices & especially subs

Comment

We cant create opportunities... A little bit disappointing. Our Def is not that good. Will be hard game against Iraq.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Wouldn’t you be upset? He could’ve possibly got a hat trick and CQ subbed him for no reason. No idea why CQ is so adamant about playing Karim.
                Saving him for next game. This referee is yellow-card happy, no need for him to get an unnecessary yellow.

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Safe to say MoM Ghoddos?
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Karim Ansarifard was so disappointing. Khoda take care of Sardar Azmoun.

What a player.

Montakaaab Iranniii

Comment

Obviously I'm happy we won the game, but if we want to win this whole thing we need to play better and more consistent than this... so many different phases in this game, sometimes dominating totally, sometimes falling apart back and forth.

Comment

Congrats for the 2-0 victory, but we have many thing to improve specially in our defense.
                          I think the attitude of some players today was not as good as in the yeman game.
                          F.e. PAG i looked very shaky today, Vouria couldnt break through many times, Taremi made many
                          wrong passes, Dejagah was out of gas and should be sub. out earlier...

Iraq will be the first real Test.

Comment

poor 2nd half by iran. expected as iran put their energy and heart in 1st half.

we got the win.

lets regroup and focus on next game in 4 days.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

joon keshidim....but 3 points, that is important in a tough tournament...
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

2nd clean sheet & progress to next round guaranteed
                                Besides the last 10 minutes, we played well today
                                Finally a full 90 for Samman & MVP performance

Comment

Working...
                                X