Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah looks very good.

Comment

Saudied ref gives Taremi a yellow card for not being an arab.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

links

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
          links
          https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

#3 fadayeh Vietnam
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

That guy number 3 for Vietnam is getting beaten up lol.

Comment

Knot cracker
                After Xmas special

Comment

Ashkan is a beast.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What kind of a broadcast is this from irib I wanna see the game not khiabanis drug addicted face
                    Bollywood

Comment

PAG and Beiranvand wont be best friends after this game... 2nd fight/Argument already...
                      sigpic

Comment

Dejagah's first touch has let him down a number of times so far he needs to get it together
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar needs to impose himself A Lot better in the box
                          If he fails to dominate his short markers today
                          EU Scouts will look elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by kaabi View Post
                            What kind of a broadcast is this from irib I wanna see the game not khiabanis drug addicted face
                            Don't watch on irib varzesh...watch irib3 for regular broadcast

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Dejagah looks very good.
                              Against weak teams yes. Against good teams he wont.

Comment

iran is all over VIT, they are just sitting too deep and no space.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X