Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    game against iran? Have I mistakenly came to Iraq's forum?😂😅
    Corrected, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      So is Carlos treating Majid Hosseini the same way he did Mohammad Ansari after his mistake during WCQ2018, subbed him out during the 2nd half and he never was invited? Hope not..
      I doubt Majid see any other action during this competition. That is the issue with young players.The same thing happened to him in Trabzon.
      hope not and doubtful ..!
      i think he is still a bit injured and carlos is being cautious with him and considering the opponent today, and long tournament he felt comfortable experimenting with Kannani who tbf handled himself quiet well today..!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Corrected, thanks!
        lol np

Comment

Iran had a solid game, but Vietnam defended well and shut it all down. What it took were two individual efforts to seal the deal. These things make a great team out of a good team. The results of CQ's reign were clearly visible today. After these years the tactical understanding, the teamwork and the organization part have become so natural with our players, that they can focus on how to further refine their game with individual skill and creativity.

I was impressed with Kanaani on his first official game. He was flawless. We have one of the best defenses in the world, one defender is better than the other.
          Azmoun should be leading the goalscorer ranking now. He was MOTM.

The greatest joy to me were the fans today. Good numbers, good sound and especially they rose to the occasion when the team needed it the most. Hadn't they supported the team the way they did at the beginning of the 2nd half, the game might have taken another turn.
          That was a far-cry from fucking ministry of intelligence swarming all TM games up until very recently, with their stupid horning. It was a pleasure to look at the stands, seeing regular Iranian human beings, after what felt like ages.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            CQ should’ve kept Azmoun in. Silly substitution.
            Let me explain it another way: Sardar had already scored 2 (and another in the previous match). He was running the whole game and clearly exerting himself (which is great). He has 3 days to rest before the Iraq match. We're up 2-0. Thus, you take him out to avoid injury/yellows/exhaustion so you can win the game against Iraq. It's clearly the right move and very logical by CQ.

Comment

Let me explain it another way: Sardar had already scored 2 (and another in the previous match). He was running the whole game and clearly exerting himself (which is great). He has 3 days to rest before the Iraq match. We're up 2-0. Thus, you take him out to avoid injury/yellows/exhaustion so you can win the game against Iraq. It's clearly the right move and very logical by CQ.
              Another brilliant tactical decision

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                how do you play that on an streaming device..? i got a roku
                I use Samsung phone so what I did was;

-Made sure both phone and roku are using same router / network
                -played the game on my phone and via samsung smart view casted the game to roku and my TV.

look it up on google, it's very easy as long as the roku and the phone on are on same network

Worked perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Forget about Roku. Just play the stream on your laptop and connect to hour TV via a HDMI cable.
                  thats what i did today..! but didnt connect it to tv..!
                  decent, often unbiased English game commentary and excellent pic quality and relatively reliable stream..! the only sucky thing is that their stream is 2min behind satellite feeds..!

Comment

um, okay
                    But I think 10-20 minuyes wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.
                    Man these are athletes the should be able to run all day and not be tired

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Just watch it on

https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

I am doing just that on my Amazon FireTV

God bless whoever is providing the stream.
                      mahestan jan, are you using your phone and casting that to your Amazon FireTV? Or does “myoplay” offer an application for Amazon FireTV?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                        I use Samsung phone so what I did was;

-Made sure both phone and roku are using same router / network
                        -played the game on my phone and via samsung smart view casted the game to roku and my TV.

look it up on google, it's very easy as long as the roku and the phone on are on same network

Worked perfectly!
                        thanks
                        what app on Roku did you use ?

Comment

God if we had Saeid and Gholizadeh fit i wouldn’t have had any doubts about at LEAST a guaranteed trip to the final. Such a damn shame they’re injured.

Still, Omid stepping up on big stages is always a plus. He is so mentally strong; i will never forget how great he was in the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                            um, okay
                            But I think 10-20 minuyes wouldn't make a whole lot of difference.
                            Man these are athletes the should be able to run all day and not be tired
                            yes, but there is cumulative fatigue/injury that occurs, even in very elite athletes. Microtears in the muscles and lactic acid build up need to be repaired and cleared by rest and simple warmups and light conditioning. Even Usain Bolt couldn't run 100m sprints every day and has to allow his body to recuperate. This is well known in the sports medicine world.

Comment

Exactly. Really not hard to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                thanks
                                what app on Roku did you use ?

https://support.roku.com/article/208...windows-device

Comment

Working...
                                X