Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That goal was world class but the rest of the half was the scrappiest I've seen from Iran in a long time.

Comment

entertaining half
      not convinced by defense
      Saman and Ashkan running the show
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        That goal was world class but the rest of the half was the scrappiest I've seen from Iran in a long time.
        really,are we watching the same game?!?
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Saman, Azmoun, Ebrahmi are in absolute Beast-Mode.

Am i the only one to think that the Vietnamese player grown (physically) since the
          Iraq game? The look much taller than thought.
          For the second half i wish more crosses into the box. Hopefully CQ will bring
          Torabi and Karim later on.

Comment

As a neutral/India fan, it will be such a shame if Iran don't win this Asia Cup.
            Best team in Asia over the last 4-5 years without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Relax its only Asia
              We are playing the Asian cup right?

Comment

We are superior.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The goal!
                  https://90tv.ir/videos/%DA%AF%D9%84-...D9%88%D9%86-hd

Comment

what is the deal with IRIB again btw? and with is the connection with PARS? Sry I am on an english link but wondering why IRIB is not going full screen lol
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Ghafouri is so predictable & avg.
                      Ramin is certainly first choice RW going forward
                      Totally agree with you, i think Ramin is more fluid and make better crosses.

Comment

Vietnam definitely frustrating in the their own half, with defenders and GK throwing their bodies in front of everything. All in all, probably gassing out Vietnam's players significantly more than TM. Second half should see more holes in the Vietnam defense and more goals for TM. Overall, the boys are keeping it together, and should look more solid in the second half. Final advantage is also that TM will now be shooting away from the sun!

Comment

Dejagah shireh!

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                            vietnam did a good job of replicating how we do when we play stronger opposition there were very few holes to take advantage of (one maybe 1-2 occasions there were) and they pressed when we had the ball very well. they look a lot better than most teams in this tournament overall very disciplned team I'm impressed
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This game CLEARLY shows us why Ramin should start over Ghafouri!

Comment

Our defense is still ‘warming up’ in a sense, they had practically nothing to do against Yemen and they’re only just now being acquainted with a bit of a challenge.

Lots of positives from this first half. Really patient play, quality movement and nifty little plays that only lacked the final ball. Taremi and Azmoun combining really well. Dejagah has been ridiculously good for us, with careful dribbling and making a lot of space. Ghafouri did really well in creating that goal for us, the way through this bus is by him creating more passing angles by rounding his defender.

So impressed with Quieroz, the work rate and tactical quality on display today is something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X