Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got very lazy, complacent and disrespectful in the 2nd half. We played like the game was over. CQ must work to make sure this team is mentally ready for the elimination rounds.

Comment

According to FOX Sports: this is the 9th straight group win in AC, a new record. record started in 2007 with the win against Malaysia, then 3 wins in 2011, 3 wins in 2015 and now 2 wins in 2019
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Right after the match ended I went from Pars TV back to IRIB 3 on GLWiZ and witnessed the HD quality recap of the match

So sad. We watched the 2011 and 2015 AFC Asian Cup on GLWiZ and now we are forced to watch our Team Melli’s matches on Pars TV in horrible quality..

Bravo Pars TV and GLWiZ 👏🏼

Comment

Ok.before reading any comments I'm gonna write my own one. So this is an honest review
          TM tried to play one touch and pulled off some nice triangles and feints (meaning that they left the ball for another teammate) which I belueve led to the 2nd goal.
          But we all know this is european class football and our players aren't familiar with this type of playing. kept on passing backwards even 18 yards showed the lack of skill and confidence. Loads of funny bloopers from both teams especially vietnam.
          And the last thing I'm gonna point out, is that sardar was GOLD!

Comment

not saying they are a powerhouse, but this is a vietnam team that almost beat Iraq.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Overall really enjoyed watching the game. It was very fast paced and our passing game has hugely improved. Well done team.

Comment

Beiro's second half goal throw was a monster. The Australian commentator was stunned at its distance and compared it a an Olympic discus throw!

Comment

So is Carlos treating Majid Hosseini the same way he did Mohammad Ansari after his mistake during WCQ2018, subbed him out during the 2nd half and he never was invited? Hope not..
                  I doubt Majid see any other action during this competition. That is the issue with young players.The same thing happened to him in Trabzon.

Comment

Next victim: Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      So is Carlos treating Majid Hosseini the same way he did Mohammad Ansari after his mistake during WCQ2018, subbed him out during the 2nd half and he never was invited? Hope not..
                      I doubt Majid see any other action during this competition. That is the issue with young players.The same thing happened to him in Trabzon.
                      Naw. No way. Majid is way too good. CQ is just teaching the youngster a lesson. He'll be back for the knockout stages

Comment

LOL, Iran with 668 passes.

Comment

What did Ansari do?

Comment

Impressed with Kanani, never seem him play before. Not so impressed with Nourallahi (hadn't seen him play before either). Overall, a good game for a new/experimental lineup to get some more feet wet and rest some of the key players.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              not saying they are a powerhouse, but this is a vietnam team that almost beat Iraq.
                              Yeah but I was kinda dissapointed of the bloopers (most of which came from vietnam but also us)
                              I'm kinda reluctant to believe that we're gonna be champions, now after this match
                              It looked as if they lacked focus and didn't care to maintain the rythm of the game
                              As nokhodi said, they played like the game was over, in the second half

Comment

I think he’s being held back right now mostly because he is on a yellow. Those don’t get wiped until the quarterfinal match, and this one as you saw we managed to bag without too many issues. I’d expect to see him start again in R16 or quarters, depending on the matchup

Comment

Working...
                                X