Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than the change in center back I am surprised he didn't pick Milad for the lineup.

Comment

I have a feeling that CQ is experimentig who he should start beside Morteza in the next games. First half Hosseini, second half Pejman, third half Kanani and fourth half maybe Cheshmi?

Comment

You can watch the pregame warmups, stadium shots, and the game with English commentary in HD in Facebook through this link:https://www.facebook.com/11662823635...9752086505951/

Comment

Again, why is the stadium so empty? This is such a poor reflection of our fans (in the UAE of all places).

Comment

Fox Aussie
            https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

This is the first time in history that the national teams of Vietnam and Iran meet each other. (excluding u-23)

As of today, we have finally played every AFC country.

Comment

Neither of the two links work. Does anyone have a link other than the two provided.

Comment

Here is the FOX Sports Asia HD feed through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foxsportsas...9230835770341/

Comment

go to sportp2p. there are about 10-12 links

Comment

ARJ on bench
                      Ghoddos starting
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 2.51.28 AM.png
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Can’t believe still no Milad! Really wonder why CQ opts for Hajsafi at LB despite all his mistakes back there one thing I’ll never understand about him
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I saw a very inspirational video on sedaye Sima 3. Can someone upload IT? It was team melli comparing with a boy running.

Comment

lets hope Amiri doesnt card himself outa next game or worse this game..!! he has been awful rash and often late with his challenges of late...!! have a feeling he will become the first candidate for sub come second half..??

Comment

i cant tell you how much i dislike IR of Iran anthem.

Comment

Working...
                                X