Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar was non too pleased with getting subbed
    Just when the game was really opening up

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Why did CQ sub out Azmoun?
      Protecting him for the next game.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Now there you go why do you take azmoun out look how angry he is and he didn't shake hand with ansarifard ?
        He could get a hatrick to boost him even more
        Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          Azoun looks upset with substitution?
          Wouldn’t you be upset? He could’ve possibly got a hat trick and CQ subbed him for no reason. No idea why CQ is so adamant about playing Karim.

Comment

But we are 1th in ASIA for meany years now and this is the time to show we are really number 1. And we can defeat any team

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Why did CQ sub out Azmoun?
              we have another game in 4 days. no need to pick up injury in a game you are winning by 2 goals
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hajsafi is a disaster at LB he’s lucky not to have a second yellow. Why does he keep starting !!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Azmoun is too nice a kid to be causing issues, expect nothing less than him to be upset at missing the last 15 mins, top players need to have that attitude and he definitely is a top player.

Comment

Is Ashkan going to be able to sustain 90 mins a game all tournament? I feel like it would've been wise to take him off earlier this half.

Comment

do not give too much criticism, otherwise Azmoun will go away again. See what happend after World Cup 2018 Russia

Comment

nourallahi is weak. very weak performance IMO
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

I don't understand how a left back consistently playing 90 mins in Russia at a high level sits on the bench for us while a central mid playing for traktor sazi is our fixed left back. This is one CQ decision I will never understand.

Comment

Ashkan is pooped out
                            Shoulda been one of the subs

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                              Is Ashkan going to be able to sustain 90 mins a game all tournament? I feel like it would've been wise to take him off earlier this half.
                              Take off Dejagah for Karim and let Azmoun score his Hatrick.

Comment

I think ghaffouri is gone for the next game
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X