Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM4LIFE and tooleh khers are out of the title race

Comment

What do the standings in each group look like Azeem? I think im still top of group A even after my minus 6 loss thanks to GD, wow what a tight group every player with 1 win 1 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
        TM4LIFE and tooleh khers are out of the title race
        How so? Can't they still advance from their group?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Got lucky this week. The key is to not underestimate how much help the Arabs get from AFC.

Comment

@Kc and Ejdeha

Aren't the pictures of every group visible to you guys ? Standings are in it

To answer your question. Ejdeha is at third you won the first by +6 and lost the second by -6 so your at 0 behind Ghermez Agha at second who also has a 0 PD but has scored more points overall.

Comment

I see it now but I was at +7 in the first round so I should have a gd of +1 I don't know why my 20 in the first round has changed to 19?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                I see it now but I was at +7 in the first round so I should have a gd of +1 I don't know why my 20 in the first round has changed to 19?!
                I miscalculated your score in round 1 it was 19, should have informed you earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                  @Kc and Ejdeha

Aren't the pictures of every group visible to you guys ? Standings are in it

To answer your question. Ejdeha is at third you won the first by +6 and lost the second by -6 so your at 0 behind Ghermez Agha at second who also has a 0 PD but has scored more points overall.
                  My bad, I was looking at the last column (points average) instead of points.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Round 3 Results and Standings

Mowak0628 15-13 Love TM
                    Ghermez Agha 16-16 Ejdeha

perspolis#1 26-17 Bagg10
                    tooleh khers 12-15 TM4LIFE

KC McElroy 15-16 Futbaldoost
                    sedee91 17-19 Azmoun20

MR.ESTESNAII 18-16 Omid177
                    Ali Doust 9-25 allforteammelli

Sam Van Dam 9-19 ehsan singapore
                    IranPowned 19-23 beri486

SinaBahali 15-17 Amin_
                    peiman92 20-22 Philosophy_King

Real Madrid Fan 15-0 Los Tehranos
                    Under Lahaf 19-17 Keano

Trinity 20-22 Nokhodi
                    arasradio 13-24 Taz

Comment

^ So am I out, top 2 move on from each group, right? should i just bad readl madrid and keano?

Comment

Round 3 Highlights

Highest Score: perspolis#1- 26

Prediction of the Round: Ghermez Agha- UAE 1-1 Thailand

Most Perfect Scores: allforteammelli- 3 perfect scores

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                          ^ So am I out, top 2 move on from each group, right? should i just bad readl madrid and keano?
                          Yes you joined in late, but you still are in the consolation bracket so its not over yet

Comment

Group A was really close, Group H also in the end only

Comment

Why isnt the tiebreaker the amount of points you scored instead of the differences? Because you have no influence in the predictions of others and its much fair right? I mean Ehsan Singapore scored 15 points less then me!!!!, still he topped the group.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                                Why isnt the tiebreaker the amount of points you scored instead of the differences? Because you have no influence in the predictions of others and its much fair right? I mean Ehsan Singapore scored 15 points less then me!!!!, still he topped the group.
                                Sorry bro its a knock out competition where how others score also matter

Comment

Working...
                                X