No announcement yet.

Day 5 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not impressed by Korea japan and Australia. If we continue to play attacking football all the way through to the final, there is not a team in Asia that is going to stop us. Our players are head and shoulders above everyone else in quality this year.

Comment

People overestimating one game. Everyone has played just one game. We do this every tournament, we do not contextualize. Japan, Korea and yes Australia will be tough teams.

It seems the last 43 years has taught us nothing. Thank God Carlos and TM players and staff do not think this way, they treat every fame like it is a final.

Comment

I'd rather we play our old defensive football against these 'big boys', they quite clearly don't have much to worry about in attack so make sure we keep the clean sheet and minimise the gaps as opposed to go out there aiming to smash them. But we'll see what the king does which will invariably be the correct decision.

Comment

Well, Japan did prove again that they lack the physicality of indoeuropean and European countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk0628 View Post
            Well, Japan did prove again that they lack the physicality of indoeuropean and European countries.
            Linguistically India is also indoeuropean and i dont think that japan is physical inferior to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Linguistically India is also indoeuropean and i dont think that japan is physical inferior to them.
              I hear you, but thats a moot point..

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                People overestimating one game. Everyone has played just one game. We do this every tournament, we do not contextualize. Japan, Korea and yes Australia will be tough teams.

It seems the last 43 years has taught us nothing. Thank God Carlos and TM players and staff do not think this way, they treat every fame like it is a final.
                Obviously no genius coach would ever tell their players they won before the match. This is conversations among fans. We were the favorites before the tournament started and after seeing the other teams we are clearly the favorites now.

This is our tournament to win.

Comment

I hear you, but thats a moot point..
                  Hindi is an indoeuropean language and belongs to the indo-iranian language group, nothing
                  moot about that.

Comment

Hindi is an indoeuropean language and belongs to the indo-iranian language group, nothing
                    moot about that.
                    im not speaking in the same context as you...

Comment

GOAL! Uzbeks score great free-kick.

Ahmadov

Comment

Goal by Ahmedov. He sure loves kicking off Asian Cup campaigns with long distance shots/free kicks.

Comment

im not speaking in the same context as you...
                          May i ask what your context than is?

Comment

May i ask what your context than is?
                            Well, not even all of India is linguistically indoeuropean.. mostly northern and northwestern parts.

Comment

Rooting for the Uzbeks. Very respectable team/fans from my experience at least. Also my girlfriend is ethnically Afghan-Uzbek so there’s another reason to find their team favorable.

Comment

Well, not even all of India is linguistically indoeuropean.. mostly northern and northwestern parts.
                                Well same goes for Iran since we have Azeri, Arabic, Qashqai etc. But official language in both nations is indoeuropean.
                                Bust still i dont get your point/context anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X