Day 5 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Day 5 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,678 Times in 771 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Asian Cup 2019 Day #5 Commentary:

Day #5 was an exciting matchday indeed. Both Japan and Qatar were victorious at the end of the day but not without stiff challenge by the Turkmenistan and Lebanon respectively. Japan was forced to work harder to walk out with a win and Qatar had to leave it to the late second half to have sigh of relief. In the other game, Oman put up a great display and showed they did not lift the top trophy in last edition of "Persian Gulf" Cup by coincidence. Uzbekistan perhaps another lucky team to walk out of the field with three points. Today's games were the proof that football is growing in the old continent and competition is stiffing up which is a great news for the future of football in Asia. Although there are 2 more games left for each of the teams in the competition, but with the conclusion of game one in all groups, the top three teams that impressed the most are; Iran, Saudi and Japan. S Korea is trailing as number four and Australia could potentially be number five should they be able to bounce back from the initial upset.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Or people who criticize others from the comfort of their computer but in actuality don’t do anything to help...

Hamam was Zob Ahan player
    Don’t make too many assumptions.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    You too...
    I did not make any assumptions. I just read your message and criticized it. That's all.

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Happy for the Uzbeks. Sportscaster has come to life compared to the other games they broadcast. He ends by saying: Tabreek azeez vatan daashtan. I like the HD quality of this Telekanali channel and its fun to listen to Uzbeki searching for Farsi words.

Wow, no kidding.. It’s sounds like 50/50 or 60/40 Azeri/Farsi

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,714 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorestani View Post
    I did not make any assumptions. I just read your message and criticized it. That's all.
    Ok as I did for what you said, can you quit messaging if you have a problem with me take to PM otherwise stop messaging me. (Clearly I don’t want to have a discussion with you)

46229167_2253278621358030_1523359199776473088_n.jpg

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Ok as I did for what you said, can you quit messaging if you have a problem with me take to PM otherwise stop messaging me. (Clearly I don’t want to have a discussion with you)
    Look, I questioned your support for Qatar, as I disagree with its underlying logic. Rather than responding to my argument, you made an ad hominem attack (without even knowing me). Now you are inviting me to PM you. I won't. I responded to something you said, not to who you are. Why you are trying to make things personal, I don't know. You must have your reasons, perhaps you have little to add at the level of substance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Members who have read this thread : 225

You do not have permission to view the list of names.