Los Angeles - Vancouver: 08:00
    New York - Toronto: 11:00
    London - Lisbon: 16:00
    Amsterdam - Paris - Berlin - Stockholm: 17:00
    Tehran: 19:30
    Melbourne: 03:00 [Next Day]

In my opinion Uzbekistan is probably gonna tie Oman

Comment

I read an analysis of Japan by their fan and they seem confident of their attackers and defenders. Their No.2 centre back, who has moved to Ligue 1 missed the Asian Cup to adjust his new club but his 20-year-old replacement is the most expensive defender in Belgium. And their full backs are starters for elite teams like Marseille and Galatasary. On the other hand, he said they're weak in defensive midfield.

Comment

could you please share the link? id like to read it as well. The way I see it, they lack big tournament experience in comparison to teams like Australia, S. korea, TM and Saudi...

My thoughts are that they are on a mission to groom the next generation, play more of the players who are 'in form' at their respective clubs, and also me being Iranian thinks theyre afraid of TM The federation could be saying lets not go toe to toe with Iran after performing well with our WC 2018 round of 16 squad... Take the youth with us and leave room for excuses haha

Comment

Qatar is going to look to make a statement in this one interested to see how they do against Lebanon or as CQ would say Libano
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            I read an analysis of Japan by their fan and they seem confident of their attackers and defenders. Their No.2 centre back, who has moved to Ligue 1 missed the Asian Cup to adjust his new club but his 20-year-old replacement is the most expensive defender in Belgium. And their full backs are starters for elite teams like Marseille and Galatasary. On the other hand, he said they're weak in defensive midfield.
            Fardah maloom mishe

Comment

I’m rooting for Turkmenistan tomorrow!

Do it for Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                What the person said is probably true. Their best DM Hasebe retired from international football. The Kicker chose him as the best centre-back (he is playing CB at club level) in the Bundesliga from August to December. He is one of the main reasons why Frankfurt has been the best team in the Europa League. Big loss for Japan.

I expect an ugly 2-0 win. Japan had by far the worst preparation among the favoutes. They started the training too late and didn't play a single friendly. Tbh, I don't like their attitude toward the Asian Cup.

Comment

Japan will score the first goal, then Sardar Ali will respond with a goal of his own.

And no folks, I am not making up a name. Although that’s how we may pronounce it, just as Arabs call Rezaeian Ridhaeian. The Turkmen have an experienced forward with the name Serdaraly.

Japan are the obvious favorites but I wouldn’t write Sardar Ali and Turkmenistan off just because they are Turkmenistan. Let’s not forget that this is the team who made us struggle in the qualifiers. Not to mention that they will be looking at teams like Jordan and India as inspiration to upset Japan.

Turkmenistan have a player named Ruslan who plays for Slavia Prague (Czech top flight) and is on loan at another club at the moment (forgot which) and a young team who could possibly cause an upset.

This tournament has just started and not all the groups are have played yet. Turkmenistan is not a team to be underestimated as a majority of the players in our current squad faced them in 2015.

Comment

Yup Japan is crap too at this tournament

Comment

YA ALLAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!! Turkmenistan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Turkmenistan with the goal of the tournament so far. What a ROCKET!

Turkmenistan 1 - 0 Japan

Comment

Turkmenistan!!! Amanov!!! Goal!!!!

Comment

What a goal by Turkmenistan!!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              Turkmenistan with the goal of the tournament so far. What a ROCKET!

Turkmenistan 1 - 0 Japan
                              Saman Ghoddos disagrees but it's an amazing goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X