No announcement yet.

Day 5 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was that free kick taken again, which led to the goal? Was there a “blatant” handball in the wall? I didn’t quite see it...
    Wow doesn’t matter anymore.. 2-0 Qatar

Comment

Dont know if you guys noticed but former Zob Ahan rightback Ali Hamam is playing for lebanon in this game. He has over 100 caps for Zob Ahan he was a very solid player
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Afarin Demarcus.

Comment

Attendance numbers say that there were 5725 people at the Japan - Turkmenistan game. Having watched the match, I question whether there were even 1000 fans in attendance. How did they get 5725 (which is even more than the Iran match)?

Comment

i always said that and i will keep on saying that the chinese referies are the worst of the worse!! unbelievable i´m having a break down if one of them is going to judge of of our matches.
            Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              Attendance numbers say that there were 5725 people at the Japan - Turkmenistan game. Having watched the match, I question whether there were even 1000 fans in attendance. How did they get 5725 (which is even more than the Iran match)?
              Presold tickets where the fans don't actually attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Where's Al Habsi for Oman?? Definitely one of the best Asian keepers out there...
                Al Habsi was not included in the squad due to an injury prior to the tournament. Big loss for them for sure.

Comment

As it stands. It would be the Turkemans we would face in the next round.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

oman scores an offside goal, qatar gets a goal against them called back due to an imaginary foul. arab dollars hard at work to saudi refs.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Happy for the Uzbeks. Sportscaster has come to life compared to the other games they broadcast. He ends by saying: Tabreek azeez vatan daashtan. I like the HD quality of this Telekanali channel and its fun to listen to Uzbeki searching for Farsi words.

Comment

Asian Cup 2019 Day #5 Commentary:

Day #5 was an exciting matchday indeed. Both Japan and Qatar were victorious at the end of the day but not without stiff challenge by the Turkmenistan and Lebanon respectively. Japan was forced to work harder to walk out with a win and Qatar had to leave it to the late second half to have sigh of relief. In the other game, Oman put up a great display and showed they did not lift the top trophy in last edition of "Persian Gulf" Cup by coincidence. Uzbekistan perhaps another lucky team to walk out of the field with three points. Today's games were the proof that football is growing in the old continent and competition is stiffing up which is a great news for the future of football in Asia. Although there are 2 more games left for each of the teams in the competition, but with the conclusion of game one in all groups, the top three teams that impressed the most are; Iran, Saudi and Japan. S Korea is trailing as number four and Australia could potentially be number five should they be able to bounce back from the initial upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Or people who criticize others from the comfort of their computer but in actuality don’t do anything to help...

Hamam was Zob Ahan player
                          Don’t make too many assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City
                            You too...
                            I did not make any assumptions. I just read your message and criticized it. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Happy for the Uzbeks. Sportscaster has come to life compared to the other games they broadcast. He ends by saying: Tabreek azeez vatan daashtan. I like the HD quality of this Telekanali channel and its fun to listen to Uzbeki searching for Farsi words.

Wow, no kidding.. It’s sounds like 50/50 or 60/40 Azeri/Farsi

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                I did not make any assumptions. I just read your message and criticized it. That's all.
                                Ok as I did for what you said, can you quit messaging if you have a problem with me take to PM otherwise stop messaging me. (Clearly I don’t want to have a discussion with you)

46229167_2253278621358030_1523359199776473088_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X