Day 4 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Now Iraqis will have an excuse if they lose to us. They'll say that they were already qualified for they next round and that's they didn't take the Iran match serious. But who cares what these trolls say
    Doesn't matter what they say, better they bring with them Vaseline so that it doesnt hurt to much when we rape them.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      They really good on the ground. Honestly i am impressed at the way they pass the ball to each other. Lots of one touch passes.
      I agree with you, but it wasn't good enough to compensate their weaknesses in the air. Still they played a very good
      first half and won the Suzuki-Cup. It will be def. tougher playing them than Yemen.

Comment

Both Vietnam and Iraq will lose to Team Melli. Maybe not by a high margin but they will lose.

Comment

Last minute goal for Iraq, saved them from a tie. Plus they help my bet to win. I think Saudi & North Korea will be a tie.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I think Saudi will crap themselves and lose.

Maybe they’ll lose first then crap themselves or crap themselves resulting in their loss. But the order is not important. They’ll ultimately have brown shorts and an L to take with them.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              Last minute goal for Iraq, saved them from a tie. Plus they help my bet to win. I think Saudi & North Korea will be a tie.
              my bet is on saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                na i rather see vietnam humiliate iraq and win against them and then iraq lose to us and get kicked out of this tournament . Since only 4 top team in 3rd place qualify .
                Why? Iraq is our friend now, in the bigger picture of things they have our backs. Why the hostility towards our allies? who cares about Vietnam? I'd rather have Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon go thru than, Saudi, UAE and the other enemies of Iran. Don't you?

Comment

vietnam just messed up my day

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
                    Why? Iraq is our friend now, in the bigger picture of things they have our backs. Why the hostility towards our allies? who cares about Vietnam? I'd rather have Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon go thru than, Saudi, UAE and the other enemies of Iran. Don't you?
                    Yeah, go read Twitter and see what they feel about Iran.

They are friends of the IR, not Iranians.

Comment

I had predicted Iraq's win, but I am happy that Vietnam scored two goals against them.

Team-e Melli must not kill itself in the group stage, a win by one goal also will make Iran to top its group. Injuries, yellow cards and fatigue are important because there will be three more difficult games. I wish to face China in elimination stage.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Congrats to Iraq I only want Saudies to get humiliated got nothing against Iraq they actually have played us fair every time it's not their fault Ben Williams screwed us. With that said after watching this match I'm confident we will beat both Vietnam and iraq with ease.

Comment

thats very true, they're not so much our friend rather then we decide to have strong political control over their country because of geo politics and the connection through iraq to syria, lebonan, and palestine, but this is our football rivalry and after they knocked us out last time, they're too gassed and somewhere deep down ill never trust them or like them for our history. we can be brothers in politics but still rivals in the game. peace to all

Comment

Saudi's start list. They are short too.

GK Mohammed Al-Owais 187
                            DF Mohammed Al-Breik 173
                            DF Ali Al-Bulaihi 182
                            DF Mohammed Al-Fatil 179
                            DF Yasser Al-Shahrani 170
                            MF Abdullah Otayf 177
                            MF Hattan Bahebri 170
                            MF Salem Al-Dawsari 174
                            MF Abdulaziz Al-Bishi 169
                            MF Housain Al-Mogahwi 174
                            FW Fahad Al-Muwallad 168

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                              Congrats to Iraq I only want Saudies to get humiliated got nothing against Iraq they actually have played us fair every time it's not their fault Ben Williams screwed us. With that said after watching this match I'm confident we will beat both Vietnam and I'd with ease.
                              Actually, it was Iraqi players who rushed the imbecile referee to give Pooladi the 2nd yellow.

They have no love in their heart for Iran bro. Even Saudis hate us less. Draw it up to envy and things of that nature. Baathism started there and in Syria, which is largely anti-Iranian in philosophy.

Comment

Biggest joke of all time ! Iraqi government is akhonds friend (controlled by sepah), while their people absolutley hate us.

I rather see Philipine DPR Korea krygstan go through than this iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X