No announcement yet.

Day 4 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And not turn this too political or anything but those Hezbolahis he is referring too are also
    Perspolis fans and TM fans , i dont know what he is talking about.

Not to mention that it was hundreds of thousands of these same Hezolahis went to our 8 year
    war with Iraq , defended our people and gave thier lives for Iran as well as thier relegion.

Comment

If you wish to bring up political or non-sport issues, go to General discussions and post your comments there. Here should be football related discussions.

I predict this Cup to stay in West Asia. could be Iran Saudi final.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Lets see what Japan does tomorrow tho , they are the #1 favorites to win the AC
        They were actually 3rd favourite behind Sourh Korea and Iran before the tournament started ...

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          If you wish to bring up political or non-sport issues, go to General discussions and post your comments there. Here should be football related discussions.

I predict this Cup to stay in West Asia. could be Iran Saudi final.
          It was a football related discussion to begin with ,however it got hijacked in to this I totally agree with you just couldn't let it end with that comment. I won't comment on it no more.
          I don't think so I was not that impressed with Arabia performance, I know they scored 4 goals but really the NK team was hapless and played with 10 men much of the game. I think against a better team the Arabians will fold as it is their nature. I think the final is either an all eastern Asia game or Iran against SK or Japan. even though I don't think the Aussies game against Jordan is the end of their story at this cup neither.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Lets see what Japan does tomorrow tho , they are the #1 favorites to win the AC
            Iran is number 1 favorites

Comment

IRAN_TILL_I_DIE

You are actually correct on this buddy.

Top Favorites to win the AC are
              1-South Korea
              2-Iran
              3-Japan
              4-Saudi Arabia
              5-Australia
              6-UAE

Comment

As a guest of Khiabani, pashazadeh right before Australia match clearly said he would predict Australia to win the cup. He clearly said it and also mentioned about facilities and other issues. I laughed and said just wait man. This kind of guests do not have the right attitude and are not welcome and should not be brought to TV shows. I suppose they get paid for showing up. Also here we have a few like him. You have to really thank the Korean guest here who praises TM and the best of Asia. A guest who would be wanting to fight or say negative things should be ashamed. Our TM players are mature mostly and will not get intimidated by anyone who would say TM will lose to every team. They proved it already. I am going to count the goals that TM scores in the upcoming games. I do not bother to read any useless news or negative 'concepts'.
                I think we will have 10 goals from three games. Just wait and see. Go TM all the way to the cup.
                So Vietnam and Iraq can divide the 5 goals they will be scored on. 5 is not divisible by 2 so maybe 3 and 2 or 4 and 1. that implies winning 4-0 and 1-0 or 3-0 and 2-0. It won't matter who gets more of our shots into their goals. We are not racist and in football religion or race will not count and we shall treat everyone equally.

Comment

dadash dammet garm, loved your comment.👏👏👍👍👌👌

Comment

a saudi arabia vs Iran final would be epic
                    i'm not sure if the bracket allows this though

Comment

let's take one game at the time and also respect the truce. Also Please DO not amplify anything that someone said about someone else somewhere in the world at some moment

Comment

Still waiting on Japan but With the eastern and Australia included having not done so well in their first game, I wonder if the finalists will come from the West.

We will face a dodgy referee at some point in the tournament, the key to overvcome this is to continue to score plenty goals.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^^I think the "key" for us to blitz every team early on, get ahead, and use every chance we get. Otherwise we will get knocked out the ref. at some point. there are many forces against us on the field and off the field
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE
                            They were actually 3rd favourite behind Sourh Korea and Iran before the tournament started ...
                            Their odds are devaluated because they were expected to have the toughest path (Qatar/Saudi -> Australia with one less rest day -> Iran -> Final).

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Still waiting on Japan but With the eastern and Australia included having not done so well in their first game, I wonder if the finalists will come from the West.

We will face a dodgy referee at some point in the tournament, the key to overvcome this is to continue to score plenty goals.
                              I haven’t checked the odds, combinations and permutations but if they won’t meet in the quarters or semis, an End-to-End Iran-Saudi is certainly a possibility! But yes I agree, first we have a Vietnam to deal with!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The North Korean keeper did not attempt to stop any of the 8-0er goals which proves the 8-0ers had saudied this game.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X