Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea a man down but creating many dangerous chances

Comment

Average tactical positioning of Iraq and Vietnam shows that both teams aren't afraid of attacking. Both number tens are above centerbacks.

Comment

Saudi's strength seems to be our weakness. Hope to avoid this team.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Saudi's strength seems to be our weakness. Hope to avoid this team.
          Which is?

Comment

Our defenders are big and slow and not so good on the ground on top of being tackle prone. Saudi has fast technical players with good ground play and very dangerous in and around the box. I think our defense will have a hard day against Vietnam as well.

Comment

Saudi keeper pulling off some great saves

Comment

Our defenders are big and slow and not so good on the ground on top of being tackle prone. Saudi has fast technical players with good ground play and very dangerous in and around the box. I think our defense will have a hard day against Vietnam as well.
                We played against Spain, who are probably one of the fastest in terms of offensive buildup play and offensive players, and they were able to handle them.

Slow and big?

Comment

Our defenders are big and slow and not so good on the ground on top of being tackle prone. Saudi has fast technical players with good ground play and very dangerous in and around the box.
                  PAG, Hosseini and Rezaeian are by no means slow. Not to mention that if MiMo plays he's probably our fastest player! So I disagree with you! Ground ability is fairly decent as well. They practically blanked Portugal and Spain, I doubt Saudi will be that much more difficult !

Comment

I am very shocked that Vietnam could not defend thier 2-2 draw and gives up a goal froma free kick at the 88 th min.
                    We will destroy Vietnam and beat Iraq 2-0

So far I have been wrong in every match score prediction including this Saudi-Korea game.
                    damn this is the weakest North Korean team ever and I will not predict another match in this tournament again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      We played against Spain, who are probably one of the fastest in terms of offensive buildup play and offensive players, and they were able to handle them.

Slow and big?
                      Quite the opposite, I disagree respectfully. Spain's build up is quite slow and like watching paint dry. Also against Spain we had 11 men behind the ball playing defense. Also Spanish players were just passing the ball around not going for too many dribbles in and around the box.

Comment

Quite the opposite, I disagree respectfully. Spain's build up is quite slow and like watching paint dry. Also against Spain we had 11 men behind the ball playing defense. Also Spanish players were just passing the ball around not going for too many dribbles in and around the box.
                        No, Spain looks to be playing like that a lot but its because their opponents often hold a deep block against them, specifically out of fear of their quick linkup play. Then they have to resort to slower, more probing play which can be boring.

Comment

Spain and Saudi Arabia are not comparable in the speed of their buildup play.

Comment

don't agree, our defenders are our strength as shown in the WC. after watching this game between the Arabs and the N Koreans, I'd love to play the Arabs. If they don't pull another Arabization of the tournament we'd beat them by 3 or 4 goals if they do pull the typical cheating then we'd beat them by 1 or 2.

Comment

4-0 for the Saudis and the game is still on. This KSA so far looks the most venomous team of the tournament TBH. Both TM and KSA are for sure the biggest threats to other Asian teams. I was not expecting this kind of performance by the Saudis. Wonder if N. Korea is really that terrible!?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                This KSA so far looks the most venomous team of the tournament TBH. Both TM and KSA are for sure the biggest threats to other Asian teams. I was not expecting this kind of performance by the Saudis. Wonder if N. Korea is really that terrible!?
                                North Koreans lost 5-0 to Lebanon. They are not that 2010 World Cup team anymore and have not been for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X