Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Red Card for North Korea...

Comment

And now North Korea gets a player sent off due to 2 yellow cards. This match is long over.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        To be honest I dont know if its better for Saudi or Qatar to end up on our side of the bracket. Either one could upset Japan/Give Korea some trouble on the other side of the bracket.
        my thinking is no matter who we play we have the best team melli ever, it's all up to us not circumstances. Iran is the team to beat, watching the first few games I haven't seen anyone capable of outright defeating us if we lose it'll be because we beat ourselves.
        I have utmost trust in CQ and don't see that happening. GO IRAN

Comment

I just hope the North Korean players aren’t harmed after their performances.

Comment

where are you guys watching? I mean online?

Comment

can you guys share your links plz?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                can you guys share your links plz?
                https://myoplay.net/op-afc-nation-cup/

Comment

Why does North Korea have oversea players? Their citizens can't move abroad.

Comment

From a fan perspective, this tournament has been a complete turn-off due to the poor attendance (average is around 7,800 a game and that's mainly due to the first match). So far, this has been the worst attended Asian Cup and it's made even worse considering that the UAE - a country with a large international crowd - is the host. More so, I'm disappointed in our own fans. I thought we'd see crowds similar to those in Australia 4 years earlier but the attendance for yesterday's match was incredibly poor.

Comment

It was clear Saudi would win even before their first goal. They completely outplayed North Korea.
                      This North korean team sucks big time.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        From a fan perspective, this tournament has been a complete turn-off due to the poor attendance (average is around 7,800 a game and that's mainly due to the first match). So far, this has been the worst attended Asian Cup and it's made even worse considering that the UAE - a country with a large international crowd - is the host. More so, I'm disappointed in our own fans. I thought we'd see crowds similar to those in Australia 4 years earlier but the attendance for yesterday's match was incredibly poor.
                        I'm going to give our fans the benefit of the doubt and say that its possible they bought a lot of tickets for later matches(esp knockout rounds). Iran-Yemen wouldn't draw a crowd of more than a handful thousand in Azadi.

Comment

Even Qatar did better than this in 2011. The average attendance of the group stage in 2011 was 1,1185.

Comment

Nice goals by Saudi Arabia. That second goal was a thing of beauty. Nice curve on the ball (first goal).

Their goalie is not good though. North Korea is also playing poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I'm going to give our fans the benefit of the doubt and say that its possible they bought a lot of tickets for later matches(esp knockout rounds). Iran-Yemen wouldn't draw a crowd of more than a handful thousand in Azadi.
                              I understand where this argument comes from but it's still a poor attitude from fans. More than ever before, we have fans saying that we MUST win the tournament and yet they themselves are unwilling to go to the game because Yemen is below us? If everyone wants to wait until the final to show up, then they're just plastic fans. Anyway, let's wait and see what happens against Vietnam but overall, I hope the attendance in the entire tournament improves.

Comment

I understand where this argument comes from but it's still a poor attitude from fans. More than ever before, we have fans saying that we MUST win the tournament and yet they themselves are unwilling to go to the game because Yemen is below us? If everyone wants to wait until the final to show up, then they're just plastic fans. Anyway, let's wait and see what happens against Vietnam but overall, I hope the attendance in the entire tournament improves.
                                Absolutely. I don't agree with it. If I wasn't working I'd take the vacation and see the group games. The tickets are dirt cheap for people in Europe/US.

Comment

Working...
                                X