Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi goalkeeper tries to grassroll and gives up a corner

Comment

Saudi always wins these kind of games, even when they play crappy.

Comment

North Korea has players in Italiy what how?

Comment

Saudis in the crowd have this very annoying idiot signing a shit tune in arabic into a loud speaker. I think it is designed to get on their opponent's nerves and make them lose concentration.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            BEST KOREA

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              they have 6 all bench warmers like saudis
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Vietnam was actually highly entertaining. Essentially, they play like a less refined version of Japan with their low passing game and quick movements. A bit more muscle & height in this team + experience (they are the youngest team after all) and Vietnam can be incredibly competitive.

Comment

Why do the beIN Sports commentators have to mention Iran in every match?

Comment

whats up with that annoying saudi music! LOL!

Comment

Damn it KSA struck one in.

Comment

KSA just scored the second one. Was hoping NKa gives them a run for their money but they are falling apart.

Comment

Tbh Saudi has been much better than Australia and Korea.

Comment

To be honest I dont know if its better for Saudi or Qatar to end up on our side of the bracket. Either one could upset Japan/Give Korea some trouble on the other side of the bracket.

Comment

I have Saudi making the final in my bracket. I know we hate them but they are dangerous!

Comment

No surprise about the result.

This is the worst NK team in a while. They lost 5-0 to Lebanon in qualifiers !

Comment

Working...
                                X